No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They did a bad job not showing more of Voldemort's backstory.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• ...and now I'm watching this.

worker bees can leave
      even drones can fly away
      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

...and now I'm watching this.
        You went from Man on the Moon, which is highly underrated btw...funny fact, did you know Ed Norton was the 2nd choice for Andy Kaufman? And because the studio chose Carrey, Norton did Fight Club...worked out well i think...

Anyways, The Graduate kicks ass, thats what I was getting to.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          You went from Man on the Moon, which is highly underrated btw...funny fact, did you know Ed Norton was the 2nd choice for Andy Kaufman? And because the studio chose Carrey, Norton did Fight Club...worked out well i think...

Anyways, The Graduate kicks ass, thats what I was getting to.
          I was not aware of the Edward Norton fun fact, but I'm glad it ended up the way it did. If the actors were to have swapped roles, I don't think that either film would be half as good as they are. Thank god.

I've watched such a strange collection of movies in the last few days, but it sure is interesting lol.

worker bees can leave
          even drones can fly away
          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Harry Potter was good. Good stuff with the love triangles and with Slughorn. My favorite part was with the luck potion, hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
              Why would anyone inflect that kind of punishment on themselves? Who knows.
              Pretty sure it was for some sort of charity program in Africa but I could be wrong. Either way, the trip lasted 111 days and they didn't take a single day off.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                They did a bad job not showing more of Voldemort's backstory.
                This. It's the best part of the books, period. You gotta show more than they did... also, I didn't like the casting choice for Tom at all, he reminded me of Neville.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                  This. It's the best part of the books, period. You gotta show more than they did... also, I didn't like the casting choice for Tom at all, he reminded me of Neville.
                  That is pretty much what I was most worried about going in to it. I'm still waiting to see it, so I'll try to go in with an open mind.

But since the parts about Voldemort's past were my favorite in the book, I will probably be slightly disappointed in those scenes.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                    I was not aware of the Edward Norton fun fact, but I'm glad it ended up the way it did. If the actors were to have swapped roles, I don't think that either film would be half as good as they are. Thank god.

I've watched such a strange collection of movies in the last few days, but it sure is interesting lol.
                    You should watch Metropolis next.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                      Pretty sure it was for some sort of charity program in Africa but I could be wrong. Either way, the trip lasted 111 days and they didn't take a single day off.
                      well FTL.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        You should watch Metropolis next.
                        I have seen that like 15 times and most of those were with alternate sound tracks. I love when people make alternate music to go with the movie. It adds a totally difference experience.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          I have seen that like 15 times and most of those were with alternate sound tracks. I love when people make alternate music to go with the movie. It adds a totally difference experience.
                          Have you seen it in a theatre with a live orchestra doing the soundtrack? I don't know how often it's done, but they're doing it at the Traverse City Film Festival this year. I probably won't go, but it sounds awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            Have you seen it in a theatre with a live orchestra doing the soundtrack?
                            oh **** that sounds awesome. man, I love that movie, I think the music makes it all worth it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• So uh blades in New Moon? lul
                              Last edited by bantx; 07-17-2009, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Just finished Chinatown and now it's time for sleep.

worker bees can leave
                                even drones can fly away
                                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information