Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is anybody else intrigued by The Hurt Locker?

    Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

    Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      Have you seen it in a theatre with a live orchestra doing the soundtrack? I don't know how often it's done, but they're doing it at the Traverse City Film Festival this year. I probably won't go, but it sounds awesome.
      I saw Metropolis performed by a music duo Enuma Elish last year and it blew me away. A full orchestra would be pretty damn epic though.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        Is anybody else intrigued by The Hurt Locker?
        a DVDrip of it has been on the internet for a while, and a lot of us have seen it and liked it.

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          Is anybody else intrigued by The Hurt Locker?
          Where have you been the past month and a half?



          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

          Comment


          • I saw The Hangover last night, and I must say I'm disappointed. I was expecting all out laughter throughout the movie. There were some points where I laughed, but nothing crazy or a whole lot of it. It was funny, but not nearly what I expected...
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

            Rest in Peace, themaninblack

            Comment


            • Watching this now:


              Woohoo.


              worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

              themaninblack
              15

              Comment


              • I had a friend who was obsessed with momento. For like a month straight he constantly asked me if I watched it. I never got around to it, but apparently it was pretty awesome.

                Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                  I had a friend who was obsessed with momento. For like a month straight he constantly asked me if I watched it. I never got around to it, but apparently it was pretty awesome.
                  One of the most unique movie watching experiences you will have. Its a great great film.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    One of the most unique movie watching experiences you will have. Its a great great film.
                    Indeed it is. In a way, I kinda want to see the special features where they show the plot in chronological order, but I feel that it would take away from the movie itself. I probably won't ever watch it, because the original movie is just so awesome.


                    worker bees can leave
                    even drones can fly away
                    the queen is their slave

                    themaninblack
                    15

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                      Indeed it is. In a way, I kinda want to see the special features where they show the plot in chronological order, but I feel that it would take away from the movie itself. I probably won't ever watch it, because the original movie is just so awesome.
                      I find that its an incredible film because time and time again we are asked to sympathize with, or relate to, a character, yet Ive never watched another film where I was forced to experience what the main character is experiencing. With its constant ejection from classic hollywood narrative, you are put exactly where Leonard is mentally throughout the entire film. Its impressive, actually.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment


                      • I'm watching Starship Troopers for the first time. Heard mixed reviews about it.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • Memento was definately an intresting movie.....i just wished it had a better ending

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            I'm watching Starship Troopers for the first time. Heard mixed reviews about it.
                            The first one is really good, I made it half way through the second one and turned it off because it was awful and vowed to never see the third one.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                              Memento was definately an intresting movie.....i just wished it had a better ending
                              The ending is the best part lol.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                a DVDrip of it has been on the internet for a while, and a lot of us have seen it and liked it.
                                it's probably been awhile but does anyone have a link for the hurt locker? pm please.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information