No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade Trinity was dreadful, though. Easily the worst movie of the series. Hopefully this is good. And while Blade touched on this premise in a way w/ the human harvesting banks and all, it wasnt as developed as it could have been.

Oh and the final battle in Blade Trinity...one of the most anticlimactic scenes ever. What a let down. Blade vs Dracula and it's like a minute long.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Blade Trinity was dreadful, though. Easily the worst movie of the series. Hopefully this is good. And while Blade touched on this premise in a way w/ the human harvesting banks and all, it wasnt as developed as it could have been.
      I know. It was more a comment about him saying it's an "original" concept

Comment

• I saw blade trinity for free the weekend it came out, and me and my friend were the only white guys in teh theater.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Saw Snatch for the first time tonight. Good movie. Wasn't expecting it to be as funny as it was. Brad Pitt is probably my favorite current actor and his incoherent Irish accent had me in stitches.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• It's called pikey and it's awesome.

WhythefuckdoIwantacaravanthatsgotnofuckingwheels

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              Saw Snatch for the first time tonight. Good movie. Wasn't expecting it to be as funny as it was. Brad Pitt is probably my favorite current actor and his incoherent Irish accent had me in stitches.

best part of the movie

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I saw Harry Potter and the half blood prince yesterday and a half dozen rejects from Is she really going out with him? three rows back spent the last half hour of the movie laughing and making fart noises.

Comment

• I saw ROLE MODELS a couple days back. Didn't like it much. Paul Rudd was pretty funny in it, but everything else seemed to drag it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                    I saw Harry Potter and the half blood prince yesterday and a half dozen rejects from Is she really going out with him? three rows back spent the last half hour of the movie laughing and making fart noises.
                    That's what you get for going to see Harry Potter :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      I saw ROLE MODELS a couple days back. Didn't like it much. Paul Rudd was pretty funny in it, but everything else seemed to drag it down.
                      I don't know, the whole camping trip had me laughing my ass off. Especially the bird **** speech.
                      Last edited by diabsoule; 07-19-2009, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                        I saw Harry Potter and the half blood prince yesterday and a half dozen rejects from Is she really going out with him? three rows back spent the last half hour of the movie laughing and making fart noises.
                        That sucks. That's the main reason why I usually go to matinées, less dicks around. Probably going to check HP tomorrow too.

Comment

• I saw Slumdog Millionaire for the first time, and I got to say, it was pretty awesome. Usually I see Oscar award winning movies and see the great production and acting, but I find them kind of lame, but this was not lame, actually exciting.

Comment

• i still think slumdog was overrated and basically just a giant 2 hour montage

in bruges was the best film of last year

Comment

• "Daybreakers" looks awesome.

While we are on this subject, what are your favorite vampire movies?

Mine personal favorite is "John Carpenter's Vampires".

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                                "Daybreakers" looks awesome.

While we are on this subject, what are your favorite vampire movies?

Mine personal favorite is "John Carpenter's Vampires".
                                Twilight if i was *** and had no taste in anything at all

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information