No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen Funny People? I wanna see it so very bad.

Comment

• ^ Is that out yet? I can't wait to go see it.

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      I'm seeing The Ugly Truth tomorrow. Damn you Hollywood for making romantic comedies that my wife will eventually force me to see in theaters!
      That's the type of movie that you would never see unless you were forced to go see (i.e. your situation), but once you get there it isn't that bad, and you may even enjoy parts of it, although you will never admit it. Think Jason Segal from I Love You Man when he is watching Chocolat.
      Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        Yeah, I really liked it up until it tried to become a slasher film.

BTW, The Goods looks awesome.
        Yeah, the 3rd act is kind of screwy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• The Collector looks really intriguing. One of the few horror type movies that have come out recently that actually looks interesting.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• am I the only one who saw that "The Collector" trailer and thought it looks stupid?
            Last edited by Brent; 07-23-2009, 04:14 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• The trailer doesnt make me want to see it...there isnt much there. And it's from the writers of saw 4, 5, and 6. BLEH.

I dont think Surrogates looks good either. It looks like a movie that would have been made in the mid-late 90's. Pretty cheesy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                I dont think Surrogates looks good either. It looks like a movie that would have been made in the mid-late 90's. Pretty cheesy.
                Given the source material for Surrogates, I have some hope.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• pause at 1:58. dayum she's hot.
                  Last edited by Saints 4 Lyfe; 07-23-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Looking forward to the goods, Jeremy Piven has become a favorite since I picked up Entourage.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                      Looking forward to the goods, Jeremy Piven has become a favorite since I picked up Entourage.
                      Ari Gold is easily one of the best characters on Entourage. Jeremy Piven is perfect for that role in The Goods.

"Are we talking about *****?"

worker bees can leave
                      even drones can fly away
                      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Edward Norton in Primal Fear = epic win

Comment

• that Primal Fear ending seriously blew me away the first time I saw it.

Comment

• So I have come to the conclusion that Watchmen is going to be a very good HBO/TV movie. You may not want to watch it from beginning to end, but you can jump in any time and jump out whenever you'd like. It will be entertaining the whole time.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I watched "the Watchmen" last night for the first time... meh.

Just finished watching "Babe".... greatest talking animal movie ever!

"That'll do pig"
                              Last edited by The_Dude; 07-23-2009, 11:26 PM.
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                                Has anyone heard of Big Fan with Patton Oswalt?? It looks pretty good.
                                They had a screening here about two weeks ago and I couldn't get anyone to go with me, now my buddy won't stop talking about it and I'm like, well you could've seen it two weeks ago, douche......

I saw Moon tonight, very belated, and it was effin' awesome. One of the best character studies I've seen

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information