No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched Observe and Report today and I have to say, one of the most awkward movies Ive ever seen. I found myself rather creeped out and uneasy throughout the film.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
      I just watched Observe and Report today and I have to say, one of the most awkward movies Ive ever seen. I found myself rather creeped out and uneasy throughout the film.
      I felt the same. I thought the movie was pretty ******* great. I was highly entertained throughout really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        I felt the same. I thought the movie was pretty ******* great. I was highly entertained throughout really.
        I'm in the middle of watching it now. It's the very definition of average.

Comment

• I watched Y.P.F(or Young People ******* in actual countries) last night and it was very entertaining. I was very surprised by it, to say the least.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I watched Observe and Report last night as well, I thought it was hilarious.

"I WILL ******* MURDER YOU!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              I watched Observe and Report last night as well, I thought it was hilarious.

i liked it too. i saw it with my dad and hes like the perfect person to see that type of movie with so we laughed so hard throughout the entire thing. id imagine these awkward type movies arent nearly as good the second time tho.

kinda like i love you man
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                I watched Y.P.F(or Young People ******* in actual countries) last night and it was very entertaining. I was very surprised by it, to say the least.
                Went to the same high school as the director Martin Gero. I have met and talked to him numerous times. Very funny guy. It is nice to see a Canadian not so dissimilar than me succeed at making movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  I watched Observe and Report last night as well, I thought it was hilarious.

I just got that but I still haven't watched it yet.

Comment

• "If he dies, he dies."

Can you imagine if someone said that in a reali fight. lol. Ivan Drago, what a bad mother.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• how are you guys watching observe n report?

Comment

• I'm very happy that they didn't make Eric Bana's character in Funny People a one dimensional asshole like so many other popular comedies (Wedding Crashers, Old School, The Hangover) do with significant others of sorts.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I saw Funny People last night. Loved it. Jonah Hill and Jason Schwartzman were favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                            how are you guys watching observe n report?
                            We are using torrents.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                              We are using torrents.
                              well i use mininova & dvdrips and they need to have comments before i d/l them.

Watching Raising Arizona right now.

Comment

• Saw funny people today and freakin loved. Fantastic movie.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                                Originally posted by Job
                                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information