Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Paul View Post
    Yes it was. Can't wait for Kick-Ass.
    Agreed. I'm excited. Matt Vaughn is one of my favorite young directors, right there w/ Rian Johnson, Neill Blomkamp, and Matt Reeves.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Agreed. I'm excited. Matt Vaughn is one of my favorite young directors, right there w/ Rian Johnson, Neill Blomkamp, and Matt Reeves.
      Matt Reeves is like 43. :-P

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fondoffilm View Post
        Matt Reeves is like 43.
        He's just starting to get recognized...his career is just now starting to take off. After Cloverfield, the invisible woman, and Let the Right One in (remake).

        Plus 43, isnt that old. Older than the others but, he's still quite early into his movie career. I was almost inclined to add Abrams as well...because, he's only really directed two movies.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
          That's a fantastic movie; thought-provoking. As philosopher Robert Plant said: "ooooooh it makes me wonder."
          GBG is a good movie but **** that movie for getting my girl and i into a fight. We fought over the ending. "what would you do?" I'd do what Affleck would do, and my girl would do what the girl would do.

          Comment


          • Remember the trailer during Grindhouse for "Machete"? I remember reading that it was going to be a Direct to DVD release.. but I guess they're gonna go big screen with it. Some of the cast has been announced:

            Director - Robert Rodriguez
            Danny Trejo
            Robert De Niro
            Jessica Alba
            Michelle Rodriguez
            Cheech Marin
            Don Johnson
            Steven Seagal
            Lindsey Lohan
            and Jonah Hill has been offered a role.

            Should be interesting...

            Comment


            • Steven Seagal armed with a toothpick could do more damage than most armed with a machete.
              Originally posted by njx9
              i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                Remember the trailer during Grindhouse for "Machete"? I remember reading that it was going to be a Direct to DVD release.. but I guess they're gonna go big screen with it. Some of the cast has been announced:

                Director - Robert Rodriguez
                Danny Trejo
                Robert De Niro
                Jessica Alba
                Michelle Rodriguez
                Cheech Marin
                Don Johnson
                Steven Seagal
                Lindsey Lohan
                and Jonah Hill has been offered a role.

                Should be interesting...
                that cast is so awesome my head almost exploded. Almost as awesome as The Expendables.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Remember the trailer during Grindhouse for "Machete"? I remember reading that it was going to be a Direct to DVD release.. but I guess they're gonna go big screen with it. Some of the cast has been announced:

                  Director - Robert Rodriguez
                  Danny Trejo
                  Robert De Niro
                  Jessica Alba
                  Michelle Rodriguez
                  Cheech Marin
                  Don Johnson
                  Steven Seagal
                  Lindsey Lohan
                  and Jonah Hill has been offered a role.

                  Should be interesting...
                  Wow, there's actors from literally every genre in that movie

                  Hitman D

                  "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                  Comment


                  • Don Johnson back with Cheech is awesome.

                    Sig by Hitman D.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nrk View Post
                      Don Johnson back with Cheech is awesome.
                      Nash Bridges reunion!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        Remember the trailer during Grindhouse for "Machete"? I remember reading that it was going to be a Direct to DVD release.. but I guess they're gonna go big screen with it. Some of the cast has been announced:

                        Director - Robert Rodriguez
                        Danny Trejo
                        Robert De Niro
                        Jessica Alba
                        Michelle Rodriguez
                        Cheech Marin
                        Don Johnson
                        Steven Seagal
                        Lindsey Lohan
                        and Jonah Hill has been offered a role.

                        Should be interesting...
                        I like Jeff Fahey from the trailer. Sure he's not really a big role guy, but I'd like to see him in there.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          I like Jeff Fahey from the trailer. Sure he's not really a big role guy, but I'd like to see him in there.
                          He actually is. I left him off the list because I didn't think anyone would recognize the name.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            He actually is. I left him off the list because I didn't think anyone would recognize the name.
                            Who doesn't know Jeff Fahey?


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • just saw watchmen, ******* loved it. just wow. i didnt think i would really like it, but i was throughly captivated.

                              PM me for sigs.

                              Comment


                              • Did you ever read the graphic novel?

                                Watched Underworld the other night for the first time in a long time, I barely remembered any of it. While I certainly enjoy watching Kate Beckinsale prance around in skintight leather for 2 hours all gothed out, the movie itself is very meh. It was entertaining enough to keep me interested, but just barely so.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information