Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
    looking to rent some movies tonight. not in a good mood. don't want to be cheered up. looking for dark. anybody got any ideas??
    Running Scared was pretty dark, good movie though

I also endorse City of God

Comment

• City of God gets two thumbs up from me.

Comment

• City of God it is. thanks guys.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
          City of God it is. thanks guys.
          its a really fabulous movie ill b interested in what u thought bout it

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• anyone else see i am legend yet, im curious what others thought, i liked it, but am left woundering if the last third of the movie could have been more thought out i guess.....anyone else?

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              anyone else see i am legend yet, im curious what others thought, i liked it, but am left woundering if the last third of the movie could have been more thought out i guess.....anyone else?
              Honestly, the last third of the movie ruined it for me. It was such a good movie with great acting by Will Smith, but it just became another hollywood zombie movie in the end. Plus, there were so many plot holes in the movie. So many questions that were either never answered or left up to way too much interpretation. I loved the movie sooooooooooooo much until it became a piece of ****.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• dude i feel the same way, the part where they tricked him like he did to them was amazing writting, but wtf was the end about, it just kinda got random when the chick showed up and saved him, from there it just seemed like they didnt know what to do with it. the empty holes didnt bother me all that much i guess, i would have just liked the ending to go another way. will smith however is a great ******* actor.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  will smith however is a great ******* actor.
                  Amen to that.

Comment

• im gonna be on a plane for about 5 hours i need some movies to watch im gonna get city of gods to check it out

Comment

• the watch Superbad!
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                        im gonna be on a plane for about 5 hours i need some movies to watch im gonna get city of gods to check it out
                        Super Troopers

Comment

• Got back from I am Legend a little while ago and while the ending wasn't quite up to par with the rest of the movie, it was definitely sufficient enough to cap I am Legend off as a good movie and must see. The first two thirds however, were spectacular. As mentioned before, Will Smith is a ************* great actor.
                          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• will smith is mvp of acting

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                              its a really fabulous movie ill b interested in what u thought bout it
                              i enjoyed the movie. i was in a mood for a darker movie one of the people i was with wasn't so it made it a little less unenjoyable but all in all it was really good.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• a magazine (name dosent come to mind) says smith is acadamey worhty with this movie. umm it just dosent seem to be a movie that gets awards for something like that, although he is deserving of it.hopefully the dvd will come out with an alternate ending.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information