Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    this is who SHOULD make it:

Yeah Ive seen that before. I dunno, that clip is impressive, but if I had to watch an entire movie made in that style, my head would explode. Its like Cloverfield on crack. That said, thats how the movie should look visuals wise. Too bad we didnt get a look at Master Chief.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• rumor is if District 9 is good thats the guy who'll direct it.

Comment

• A few words of advice: Never, ever, ever get excited about a video game movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          A few words of advice: Never, ever, ever get excited about a video game movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            A few words of advice: Never, ever, ever get excited about a video game movie.

All lies.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              UWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fun name to say.

Comment

• cant forget these classics

Comment

• So just rented The Prestige and the lady at the video store said I should also rent The Illusionist. Is this truths?

Also rented Munich and Gangs of New York. Good? She was trying to sell me on The Kite Runner but that looked kind of sketchy.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                    So just rented The Prestige and the lady at the video store said I should also rent The Illusionist. Is this truths?

Also rented Munich and Gangs of New York. Good? She was trying to sell me on The Kite Runner but that looked kind of sketchy.
                    Prestige, Illusionist, Munich and New York are all great movies. Especially Munich, which is my favorite out of that group.

Wasn't a big fan of the The Kite Runner though.

Comment

• out of that group I loved Gangs of NY the most, The Prestige second

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I read the Kite Runner book when it came out for some lit class I was taking, so I wanted to watch the movie. Okay little flick but the book is a lot better.

Speaking of DDLewis movies, There Will be Blood is really slow moving, but after I watched it it becomes mesmerizing and I had to watch it again. Well made (esp acting, photography, and music) despite a rather flat, sluggish plot. I drink your milkshake, I drink it up!

Comment

• Prestige- Gangs Of NY- The Illusionist. In that order though I liked all 3.
                          Never seen munich or Kite Runner or whateva
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Anyone see Angels and Demons?
                            I read the book and loved it and was hoping the movie was good too.
                            My hopes aren't that high though 'cause I loved the book The Da Vinci but thought the movie sucked
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                              So just rented The Prestige and the lady at the video store said I should also rent The Illusionist. Is this truths?

Munich is an absolute masterpiece and Prestige/GONY/Illusionist are all good. Never got around to The Kite Runner.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Kite Runner movie was terrible. Seriously read the book to get the most out of it

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information