Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      tonight's showing:

Excellent choice.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Excellent choice.
        I just finished re-reading the book, felt compelled to watch.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I've said it before and we all love Bale in it...but, just think if Dicaprio actually did take that role when he was offered it. That would have been real interesting. And Bale in Titanic instead. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• I was just thinking the other day, "You know what we need, a sequel to Road Trip." AND WE GOT IT.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I just saw this. First off, let me say, holy ****. Ok, now that I got that off my chest...holy ****. This is, in my opinion, what a science fiction movie should be. It looks spectacular. The film's visuals are modern, yet pay a specific homage to older sci fi films. The plot, while a tad bit predictable (you should be able to guess the main point of the film about 20 minutes in), is excellent and extremely well written.

Rockwell puts on a ******* clinic. Dear god he was spectacular. He is, in my opinion, a top 10 actor in Hollywood, and my favorite actor acting atm. When I heard this movie was written specifically as a vehicle for Rockwell, I was shocked, but also happy. Let me say, he doesnt disappoint. He is a tour de force in this film, and he gives a MAGNIFICENT performance. One of the best Ive seen in a long time. A loooooooong time. Dear god, what an awesome movie. Far and away the best Ive seen this year, and just as good as any I saw last year.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• just saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang for the 1st time it was a great movie that's all i can really say

Comment

• is Moon gonna get a wide release or what? I don't recall ever seeing a TV spot or any kind of promotion at all for it.

Comment

• It's widely considered to be a great film but, even in limited release, people havent been flocking to see it. It hasnt done too well. Regardless of how good it is or how great the reviews are...I think there is very little to no chance it goes to a wide release. Even though, I actually think it would have done well, especially with the fantastic trailer they made. It was independently made for like $5 million, wouldnt be too tough to top that in full release. ha. Impatiently waiting for the dvd. It should make a great deal of cash through dvd sales.
                    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 08-11-2009, 10:33 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Best Depp performance:

Best *** Depp performance, although some feel that his portrayal of Capt. Jack Sparrow in Pirates of in the Caribbean franchise is gayer. I don't think you can get gayer than a John Waters musical comedy
                      Last edited by LizardState; 08-11-2009, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• I don't realize how much i love Trading Places until the next time i watch it. But can anyone explain to me how Winthorp and Valentine made 300 some odd million? I know what happened, just not how exactly it happened if that makes sense.

Comment

• Underrated actor in an underrated film: Jason Patric in Incognito.

He plays a disturbed artist who forges obscure works from the great masters for a European crime syndicate, only the canvases he's working from have hidden painting underneath them that can only be seen with x-rays. Lets just say there's a twist at the end too, you'll have to rent it to see.

It's an arty film directed by veteran John Badham with lavish European backdrops, & it's Patric's 2nd time playing a deeply disturbed con man type who just might be faking it, After Dark, My Sweet was the 1st one, based on the classic Jim Thompson noir novel. I highly recommend it & give it 3 stars ***.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                            I don't realize how much i love Trading Places until the next time i watch it. But can anyone explain to me how Winthorp and Valentine made 300 some odd million? I know what happened, just not how exactly it happened if that makes sense.
                            Haha, i have the exact same thought process whenever i see it, don't think i'll ever understand it either.

Comment

• The Prestige was pretty good. Not great, but I liked it.
                              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Watched this tonight for the first time. Masterful. I was blown away. It was long, and definitely a bit slow, but just a fantastic film all around. Pitt and Affleck were both magnificent, and Rockwell had alot more screen time then I imagined, and he was great as usual. Overall, a great piece of modern cinema, and alot better then I was expecting.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information