Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
    will smith is mvp of acting
    I would really like to see him paired up with a good director like Tarantino or Scorsese, but I know he is a big family man and would probably never be in their style of movies.

Comment

• Don't go to see I Am Legend in theatres, wait til it comes out on DVD. Not worth the ticket price imo, not what it was built up to be. It was pretty cool but it was also nothing that we haven't seen before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
        Don't go to see I Am Legend in theatres, wait til it comes out on DVD. Not worth the ticket price imo, not what it was built up to be. It was pretty cool but it was also nothing that we haven't seen before.
        Yep, I'm with you on that one. It's alright. The CGI sucks for the 'infected' though.. I hated that. They should've used actors..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          dude i feel the same way, the part where they tricked him like he did to them was amazing writting, but wtf was the end about, it just kinda got random when the chick showed up and saved him, from there it just seemed like they didnt know what to do with it. the empty holes didnt bother me all that much i guess, i would have just liked the ending to go another way. will smith however is a great ******* actor.
          They didn't trick him...he got crazy and stepped in his own trap...at least that's what I think happened...

I think the acting job that Will does is oscar worthy...the movie is not...it should have been longer...it was only an hour and 40 minutes...yes, there were plot holes but the movie wasn't really about the "infected" so to speak...but more about human nature to need someone to talk to, to need a friend...Will Smith is one helluva actor...

Comment

• no, he did go crazy but it wasnt his trap, the infected set him up the same way he did to them. the reason he freaked out was because they moved the mannequin in front of the music store to the front of the building they resided in, and when he saw that he asked if it was a real person because it had been moved, and then went crazy because they were screwing with him. thats why the trap was set up right outside of where all the infected were.....anyone elses thoughts on what happened? and no the movie was not oscar worthy, but Smith is def.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I don't know...I think maybe he set up the trap but in the midst of his craziness he forgot that he moved the mannequin and fell for his own trap...it's up for interpretation, that's for sure...

but like I said...it's all about emotions and the human nature for us to need someone to talk to...about friendship...

it was evident that when he went to the dock at night and tried to kill himself and Anna rescued him...that he wanted to die...I think the dog, Sam, deserves a damn oscar...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                I don't know...I think maybe he set up the trap but in the midst of his craziness he forgot that he moved the mannequin and fell for his own trap...it's up for interpretation, that's for sure...

but like I said...it's all about emotions and the human nature for us to need someone to talk to...about friendship...

it was evident that when he went to the dock at night and tried to kill himself and Anna rescued him...that he wanted to die...I think the dog, Sam, deserves a damn oscar...

He didn't set up the trap, they were trying to show that there was still human aspects left to the infected or "dark seekers" and that's why a cure was viable. I think there's talk about loose ends because of Anna and Ethan showing up, and they don't go into great detail about it, but it is covered. Neville can't scientifically be the only person immune to the disease, he's one of like 1% of the total population that has his same basic genetic make-up, therefore you have multiple people not infected, but not everyone had his survival skills.

Also for whoever said the infected should have been actors, they tried it first, but the actors were unable to perform the scenes the way they needed because they couldn't breathe heavy enough and their movements were too off. Also the makeup came off corny and very zombie flick.

Comment

• My group thought that the mannequin actually moved and then Will Smith reversed the car. I thought the dark seekers were getting smarter and setting up the same traps that Will Smith set, and moved the orange mannequin themselves to get Smith.

Question. Was it the same day that Will Smith went to the DVD place with the orange mannequin outside the door and when the orange mannequin was part of the trap?

And ****. The Dark Knight.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I do believe it was different days...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      I don't know...I think maybe he set up the trap but in the midst of his craziness he forgot that he moved the mannequin and fell for his own trap...it's up for interpretation, that's for sure...

Most Definitely the best part of this disappointment.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Most Definitely the best part of this disappointment.
                        seriously,...whoever trained that dog is a damn genius...

Comment

• I'm about to watch, Perfume: The Story of the Murderer I hope its good because its long.
                          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Just watched Twelve Monkeys for the first time, must say that I didn't love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
                              I'm about to watch, Perfume: The Story of the Murderer I hope its good because its long.
                              it sucked horribly. The book did too. very stupid.

Comment

• The First In A Series (odes to my favorite actors)

Fairport's Own Phillip Seymour Hoffman

George Willis, Scent Of A Woman (1992)
                                Scotty, Boogie Nights (1997)
                                Alan, Happiness (1998)
                                Brant, The Big Lebowski (1998)
                                Phil, Magnolia (1999)
                                Lester Bangs, Almost Famous (2000)
                                Dean, Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
                                Reverend Vesey, Cold Mountain (2003)
                                Mahowney, Owning Mahowney (2003)
                                Sandy, Along Came Polly (2004)
                                Henry the Science Fair Judge, Strangers with Candy (2005)
                                Truman Capote, Capote (2005)
                                Andy, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, (2007)
                                Jon, The Savages (2007)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information