No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D9 was great. Not Moon-great but great. I was surprised by how politically deep it was for a Sci-Fi movie. Delved into a lot of issues, propoganda, apartheid, corporate takeover, amongst other things.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
      Legion Trailer. 5 minutes long... Looks some sort of creepy.
      The scene with the old lady in the diner was hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
        The scene with the old lady in the diner was hilarious.
        i have never been so creeped out and laughed so hard before.

Comment

• District 9 was excellent.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• i might not wait for my gf to get back in town and go see D9 myself.

Comment

• I'm so mad i managed to make some calls to get 4 of my friends to go with me to the midnight showing of D9 & then at the last hour they all bailed for differnt reasons i was for 5 min gonna just go by myself but for some reason didn't, I pissed that i read this thread and everyone had something postove to say about D9 so now I realy wanna see it & if no one else wants to go wif me then I'll just sit by myself like a loser

Comment

• Just downloaded the entire Beatles Anthology. Awesomeness is about to ensue.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  I'm so mad i managed to make some calls to get 4 of my friends to go with me to the midnight showing of D9 & then at the last hour they all bailed for differnt reasons i was for 5 min gonna just go by myself but for some reason didn't, I pissed that i read this thread and everyone had something postove to say about D9 so now I realy wanna see it & if no one else wants to go wif me then I'll just sit by myself like a loser
                  I'd go with you big boy.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    I'll just sit by myself like a loser
                    how does that make you a loser? does someone need to hold your hand while you watch the movie?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Just some great comedies I've seen as of late. And an extremely underrated one is...

One of the many great scenes. Great score, great acting and some laugh out loud moments. A darker version of American Beauty.

Step Brothers was also much better than I expected. 7/10. Role Models was pretty good as well. About 7/10.
                      Last edited by BigBanger; 08-14-2009, 08:08 PM.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                      Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                      I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                      Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                      I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                      Originally posted by GoRavens
                      Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• "Don't **** with the Jesus, man."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          "Don't **** with the Jesus, man."
                          Eight year olds, dude

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• i dont know if i should go see D9 Sunday or The Goods. My girl has agreed to see D9 but i might see it twice if i go. So, what do the experts say?

The Goods or D9.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                              i dont know if i should go see D9 Sunday or The Goods. My girl has agreed to see D9 but i might see it twice if i go. So, what do the experts say?

The Goods or D9.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• D9? Holy ****! When did Mighty Ducks 4-8 happen? Emilio!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait, nvm.....
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information