No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone catch this? im watching it right now.

Comment

• I havent been able to find it anywhere. I heard its spectacular, and Galifianakas is one of my favorite comedians. Can you PM the location?
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• btw, the DVDrip of The Boat That Rocked hit the net a couple days ago. I havent got around to DLing it yet, but it looks awesome. Great great cast.
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• im going see The Goods tomorrow. cant wait

Comment

• btw, perfect score you told me thank you. well here you go, you're welcome. (watch the movie you'll get it)

Comment

• Saw The Royal Tenenbaums. Pretty good. Darker than I expected though.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                btw, perfect score you told me thank you. well here you go, you're welcome. (watch the movie you'll get it)

I loved this movie. Jeffers morning....

Comment

• God it was so great. Like Idocracy but darker and smarter. Loved the message of never be complacent in life, always want more for yourself.

Oh and Zach Galifianakis can ******* act son! Give the man a ******* Oscar right now! He can def do more serious roles even though he didn't have a lot of dialogue in this movie.

Comment

• Air Force One kicked so much ass.

"get off my plane!" gave me such a boner for america.

Comment

• I watched the Express yesterday, it was much better than I thought it was going to be. I still hate Dennis Quaid, though. He sounded like Vince Mcmahon when he yelled. So, if they ever make a biopic of his life, Quaid is a good fit there. Dont know who'd want to see that movie, though. haha.

I also watched Year of the Yao for like the 4th time and am watching it right now, as well. Love it. How can you not love Yao Ming?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                        btw, perfect score you told me thank you. well here you go, you're welcome. (watch the movie you'll get it)

Don't bring on chay-os.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• District 9 opened up #1 over the weekend.. It made $37 Million. The budget was $30 million, which means District 9 should be very profitable.

The Goods opened at #6 and made $5.3 Million. Flop!

Speaking of flops, Funny People is already out of the Top 10. It was only there for what.. 2 weeks? On a $70 Million budget it only made around $40 million. Too bad. Hopefully Apatow goes back to making better, and shorter, comedies with around a $30 Million budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            The Goods opened at #6 and made $5.3 Million. Flop!

Speaking of flops, Funny People is already out of the Top 10.
                            I havent seen The Goods, so I dont know if it's bad, but I am hoping it isnt. I liked Funny People, so I hate to see it falter.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              I havent seen The Goods, so I dont know if it's bad, but I am hoping it isnt. I liked Funny People, so I hate to see it falter.
                              I want to see The Goods, although I don't think it's going to be very good.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                I want to see The Goods, although I don't think it's going to be very good.
                                Anything with Jeremy Piven is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information