• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quentin Tarantino's 20 Favorite movies since 92'/since he became a director

#1 Battle Royale

The rest is in alphabetical order.

Anything Else
    Audition
    The Blade (Dao, not the Wesley Snipes movie)
    Boogie Nights
    Dazed & Confused
    Dogville
    Fight Club
    Friday
    The Host
    The Insider
    Joint Security Area
    Lost In Translation
    The Matrix
    Memories of Murder
    Police Story 3 (aka Supercop)
    Shaun of the Dead
    Speed
    Team America: World Police
    Unbreakable

Discuss.
    Last edited by WMD; 08-18-2009, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post

Quentin Tarantino's 20 Favorite movies since 92'/since he became a director

#1 Battle Royale

The rest is in alphabetical order.

Anything Else
      Audition
      The Blade (Dao, not the Wesley Snipes movie)
      Boogie Nights
      Dazed & Confused
      Dogville
      Fight Club
      Friday
      The Host
      The Insider
      Joint Security Area
      Lost In Translation
      The Matrix
      Memories of Murder
      Police Story 3 (aka Supercop)
      Shaun of the Dead
      Speed
      Team America: World Police
      Unbreakable

Discuss.
      ******* excellent list. Some choices I question but for the most part he named some awesome not so often mentioned films. The list seems genuine. Battle Royale is the ****.
      Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 08-18-2009, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• I just watched that like an hour ago. You got to love Tarratino and you know his list is going to be original. The guys seen like every freaking movie ever made and he has such a unique perspective. There's a couple of them I haven't seen that I definitely got to check out.

Comment

• Loved his little part about Unbreakable. I have always loved that movie, even more so than The Sixth Sense.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I like that list a lot. I remembering seeing Battle Royale in HS. That movie was so awesome.

Any who, I saw The Boat That Rocked tonight. It wasnt bad, but I was hoping that:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• This lady needs to punched in the face. She's such a loud-mouth cow and she's so closed-minded. Anyway, so pumped for Inglorious Basterds.

Comment

• Since when is it a movie's responsibility to raise a child and teach them right and wrong? It seems like parents these days want everything to raise their child except for themselves. I wish Tarantino could've smacked her upside the head during that interview.

Comment

• How ******* awesome is Taxi Driver? If Dostoevsky was alive today and wrote screenplays that could have been one of his 'early' works.

Comment

• Just finished District 9, really good movie, one of those ones that makes you hate humanity as a whole

Comment

• Even though Tarantino is a douche, and he can be far too pretentious for his own good, especially considering his movies...Thats a damn good list.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Some reviews have compared D9 to Star Wars and The Matrix, saying it is the defining Sci-Fi flick of the decade. Now I'm not a fan of either those franchises, but that's some mighty high praise.

Comment

• District 9 was awesome. Can't wait for District 10! :D
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I don't know about how the rest of you feel but I wasn't at all impressed with the Kill Bill movies I thought they sucked.
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• Kill Bill is like my favorite. best tarantino film since and pulp fiction and that's not saying enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                                How ******* awesome is Taxi Driver? If Dostoevsky was alive today and wrote screenplays that could have been one of his 'early' works.
                                You win. I just watched Taxi Driver and I'm reading Notes from the Underground right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information