No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from Inglorious Basterds, and it was ******* great. It was shot like I would have expected it to coming from Tarantino and Pitt was hysterical. Highly recommended.

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
      oh cool, APS joins the fun. it isnt that hard to look at the last 1-2 pages. you dont have to read everything, like stuff the BigBanger writes, but it is not that hard. It is just really annoying.
      Its more annoying when you get all high and mighty about it and try to tell him how to use the site. The guy came in and posted something he found interesting...Just leave it at that man. I dont know why thats so hard for you, but instead, you come in and act like its your job to make sure everyone reads the site up to your standards.

Im really surprised that Inglourious Basterds is receiving this much love. I fully expected it to be warmly received, but I definitely didnt expect it to be loved so adamantly by all. Will definitely have to get out and see it in the coming weeks.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm gonna be seeing Inglorious Basterds tonight, so I'm hoping it lives up to the expectations I have, unlike The Hangover.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• I have been eagerly awaiting this movie for ******* years now and never have I lost the faith. Basterds at 10:20 tonight for me. Gonna get ripped for the screening tonight and I am sure if I love it enough I will check it out again on Tuesday. I am so ******* pumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Its more annoying when you get all high and mighty about it and try to tell him how to use the site. The guy came in and posted something he found interesting...Just leave it at that man. I dont know why thats so hard for you, but instead, you come in and act like its your job to make sure everyone reads the site up to your standards.

Im really surprised that Inglourious Basterds is receiving this much love. I fully expected it to be warmly received, but I definitely didnt expect it to be loved so adamantly by all. Will definitely have to get out and see it in the coming weeks.
            im not all mighty and high about so cut your crap. I just told him it was posted already and he actually posted wrong stuff which was found just one page before that. But good going, i know how many people like you and your attitude.

Im not the only one who thinks someone should read a lil bit of the thread before you post. In fact others are actually complaining about it in the Grind my Gears thread and i got repped for my post. but yea, you r so cool

Comment

• oooookay, back to movie discussion.

Comment

• Come on now. It's a message board. Not serious business.

Anyways. I'm seeing Inglourious Basterds tonight, and tomorrow.

Comment

• im gonna see it on Tuesday.
                  Quite pleased with the reviews it got on here.
                  imo it was a boom or bust movie. Good thing it boomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Check the IMDB board.. people just love to hate QT for no reason. It's ridiculous. You know what you're getting with a Tarantino movie, lots of dialogue to set up the characters and some ******* sweet action. This movie has lots of both. The movie is set up in chapters, there is actually very few "scenes" in the movie. Lots of dialogue set up for epic conclusions. Add in a good story and kick ass acting by Pitt and Waltz (he is brilliant), and you've got yourself a hell of a movie.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• This is why nobody should ever believe the ******** hype created by the Aint It Cool News and IMDB boards. ******* morons all of them. If anyone ever needs a reason to kill themselves, just head over to the IMDB board and check out the popular opinion on movies there. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                        Basterds was the best movie I have seen in a long time. Classic Tarantino. If you loved Pulp Fiction, you will LOVE this movie.
                        I can't wait. I'm seeing it tomorrow, and this is great news as Pulp Fiction might be my favorite movie of all time.

Comment

• Wow I just heard Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman are going to have a crazy sex scene in some movie. So awesome.

Comment

• Looks like Shutter Island is pushed back to February. Which is surprising, since it means will be out of the Oscar season this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              Wow I just heard Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman are going to have a crazy sex scene in some movie. So awesome.
                              It's called the WMD Sex Tape thank you very much!

Comment

• That is the first time Eli Roth has ever been badass to me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information