No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basterds tonight at 11........pretty excited, not going to lie.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      Never heard of it, is it a foreign movie? Looks French.
      Google my friend, will help you a lot in this one. Netflix as well

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
        Basterds tonight at 11........pretty excited, not going to lie.
        Bring a few tissues to clean up all the ejaculate you are bound to let out during the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          Bring a few tissues to clean up all the ejaculate you are bound to let out during the movie.
          I will make sure to wear boxer briefs and stuff the crotch area nice and full.
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
            Google my friend, will help you a lot in this one. Netflix as well
            I'm pretty sure the two posts after his would indicate what WMD was going for...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I saw Inglorious Basterds today. I was laughing like a goddamn madman during everything that happened after the theatre was set on fire... he was shooting that dead body in the face! It was awesome & hilariously graphic (it's in white).

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                I saw Inglorious Basterds today. I was laughing like a goddamn madman during everything that happened after the theatre was set on fire... he was shooting that dead body in the face! It was awesome & hilariously graphic (it's in white).

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post

Comment

• One thing about IB is I was surprised how little Brad Pitt was actually in the movie. They advertise it as a Brad Pitt movie because he's a big name but I didn't even feel that he was the main character. I felt it was more about the French girl who owned the cinema. Pitt was in IB as much or maybe less than Bruce Willis was in Pulp Fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      One thing about IB is I was surprised how little Brad Pitt was actually in the movie. They advertise it as a Brad Pitt movie because he's a big name but I didn't even feel that he was the main character. I felt it was more about the French girl who owned the cinema. Pitt was in IB as much or maybe less than Bruce Willis was in Pulp Fiction.
                      he didnt need to be in it that much, sure I would have liked to see his character more but I thought it was all just right, with regards to spreading out screen time. Eli Roth was ******* awesome too.

Comment

• I was really intrigued by the German Detective. He was genuinely creepy and sophisticated and pretty damn funny at times.

Comment

• Seems like I'm probably the only person that thought that Basterds wasn't that great. I'll say it was shot well, but other than that it was quite boring.

I'm not the kind of guy who needs constant action, but I got bored of watching the same exact informal interrogation scene where I have to endure 10 minutes of the wittiest goddamn banter. I knew the Nazi's knew he was hiding Jews, we all knew that he knew that one guy wasn't german, that she didn't go mountain climbing. Everything has to be so epic with Tarrantino it is annoying.

The first thing I thought during the first scene: "isn't this song in Kill Bill?"

The movie was typically drawn out, overly gory, and the dialogue to perfect. It is so easy to get the normal movie fan if you are killing Nazis and you give Brad Pitt funny one liners about doing it. I also felt like it was predictable in terms of general plot points.

I'm in the minority I know, but I'm just saying it wasn't anything different from what I have seen from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Just watched this.
                            I watched the other day too. Weird. I love Jason Lee in that movie.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                              I watched the other day too. Weird. I love Jason Lee in that movie.
                              I like watch that movie twice a week

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• am i the only person who likes Beer Fest more than Super Troopers?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information