• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
    if you havent seen Layer Cake its a must^^
    yeah snuff told me to see that a while ago, i might have to do see it

Comment

• I completely agree with the 'imdb genius.'

I mean its a great movie, great directing throughout, and you can talk alot about the movie afterwards, but it just felt incomplete.

Layercake is as confusing as ****. Sienna Miller is really hot though. Jude Law is a dumbfuck.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
        yeah snuff told me to see that a while ago, i might have to do see it
        its one of my favorite movies. a little complicated yes but a great movie nonetheless. i have it downloaded on my computer. i suggest you do the same!

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• NEW YORK - Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema have reached agreement to make J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit," a planned prequel to the blockbuster trilogy "The Lord of the Rings."

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
            NEW YORK - Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema have reached agreement to make J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit," a planned prequel to the blockbuster trilogy "The Lord of the Rings."
            Awesomeness...pure awesomeness
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
              NEW YORK - Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema have reached agreement to make J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit," a planned prequel to the blockbuster trilogy "The Lord of the Rings."
              wow i know jackson had been speculating doing the movie for quite some time, i actually heard sam raimi wanted to do it also. thats awesome

who do u think will play gandalf and bilbo?

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Wasn't Bilbo around 50 in the book? No idea who could play him.

Comment

• Obviously it would be preferred to have McKellen as Gandalf, Serkis as Gollum, and Holm as Bilbo. Afterall, Bilbo looks the same in the Hobbit as he does in the LOTR series, as he doesnt age due to the ring.

I know that Ian McKellen has stated that he would play Gandalf if they made a Hobbit movie because he "couldnt bare to see anyone else play Gandalf", or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                    I completely agree with the 'imdb genius.'

I mean its a great movie, great directing throughout, and you can talk alot about the movie afterwards, but it just felt incomplete.

Layercake is as confusing as ****. Sienna Miller is really hot though. Jude Law is a dumbfuck.
                    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just don't see how someone can think Tommy Lee Jones "added nothing to the movie"

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                      if you havent seen Layer Cake its a must^^
                      truly a bad ass movie

Comment

• Not getting the love for Layer Cake, yes it's good but nothing exceptional really. I'm working 11pm - 7am tonight, I'm taking in The Hurricane and Snatch to watch, any recommendations for another film?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                          Not getting the love for Layer Cake, yes it's good but nothing exceptional really. I'm working 11pm - 7am tonight, I'm taking in The Hurricane and Snatch to watch, any recommendations for another film?
                          City of God, Memento, Pulp Fiction, Deer Hunter, Oldboy, Goodfellas, Night of the Living Dead, Cool Hand Luke.

Those are my only "10" Rated Movies on IMDB.. Must recommend those before anything else.

Comment

• Another Hobbit tidbit.

"Two "HOBBIT" films are scheduled to be shot simultaneously, similar to how the three "LORD OF THE RINGS" films were made. Production is set to begin in 2009 with a released planned for 2010, with the sequel scheduled for a 2011 release."

"The rumour I hear is the second movie is going to be THE WHITE COUNCIL. And it's going to focus on when Gandalf left the Dwarves after Beorn's (and joined with the rest of the White Council) and drove out the Necromancer (Sauron) from Dul Gunder in Southern Mirkwood."

So, whats rumored as the sequel would be what happened in THE HOBBIT when Gandalf left Bilbo, and we didn't get a POV from Gandalf. If that is indeed the case, I will be a very, very happy person.

Lets hope these prequels end up better than STAR WARS.

Comment

• I just watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. What an amazing movie.

I also watched Garden State recently. Good movie as well.

Do you have any other recommendations for movies like those? Good ol funny romantic comedies that make you feel all fuzzy at the end.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                                I just watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. What an amazing movie.

I also watched Garden State recently. Good movie as well.

Do you have any other recommendations for movies like those? Good ol funny romantic comedies that make you feel all fuzzy at the end.
                                Casablanca is an amazing film.

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information