Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
    goddammit.
    PM me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      PM me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite.
      You don't have the authority to bypass the Egg Nog rule!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        You don't have the authority to bypass the Egg Nog rule!
        I don't like egg nog.


        RIP TheManInBlack

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I don't like egg nog.
          I will kill you and pull your teeth out and chop your fingers off so you will only be recognizable by the serial number on your breast implants.

          Never speak ill of Egg Nog.

          Comment


          • fight club vs the prestige. FML.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
              fight club vs the prestige. FML.
              Fight Club by a mile. Prestige was solid, and one of my fave movies of the decade, but Fight Club is a classic.

              I just watched this and thought it was fantastic. When did Vin Diesel learn to act?

              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Fight Club by a mile. Prestige was solid, and one of my fave movies of the decade, but Fight Club is a classic.
                what i went with but not by a mile imo.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                  Yesh, I'm much more happy with my list now. I've spent way too much time on it.

                  And, Casino Royale is epic. Just about a perfect Bond film.
                  It was pretty damn good. Now I want to watch Quantam of Solice, because I don't recall any of the Brosnan bonds being a sequal. I like the new Bond, much more edgier, the disregard for life I enjoy and this is the only Bond that I have seen actually love one of the female interests (I haven't seen many of the Moore or Connery Bond films so I'm not entirely sure). The action sequences were great, and it started right from the get go almost.


                  Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                    fight club vs the prestige. FML.
                    That's an easy one.
                    .......

                    Comment


                    • I've got 4 Invites left to send for FlickChart. Commie got one.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                        That's an easy one.
                        you have no idea how much i love and respect The Prestige thought.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          I've got 4 Invites left to send for FlickChart. Commie got one.
                          Alright I feel like I should be part of this, I felt like signing up for it originally but I was too lazy


                          Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Show me your Wang, if you will.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            I've got 4 Invites left to send for FlickChart. Commie got one.
                            I've got 2 left because I'm a nicer guy than you.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I've got 2 left because I'm a nicer guy than you.
                              I didn't know you could send out invites :(

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                                Alright I feel like I should be part of this, I felt like signing up for it originally but I was too lazy
                                Gimme your EMail and I'll send you an invite!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information