No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I'm thinking about buying The Kingdom for my uncle for Christmas. Anyone think I shouldn't? Speak soon because I'm running out to blockbuster to buy it in like 2 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Oh, I'm thinking about buying The Kingdom for my uncle for Christmas. Anyone think I shouldn't? Speak soon because I'm running out to blockbuster to buy it in like 2 hours
      I enjoyed it. The last 30 minutes are pure action bliss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
        I enjoyed it. The last 30 minutes are pure action bliss.
        Is it a good movie for someone with a crazy surround sound hookup?

Comment

Is it a good movie for someone with a crazy surround sound hookup?
          Well it isn't constant explosions and gun fighting, but I think the parts that are like that would be very enjoyable with a surrond sound hookup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
            National Treasure was pretty sick.
            Really? How would you rate it in comparison to the first.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              Well it isn't constant explosions and gun fighting, but I think the parts that are like that would be very enjoyable with a surrond sound hookup.
              Thanks. I pretty much decided on The Kingdom because it just came out and I'm positive he doesn't have it

Comment

• I encourage everyone to see Eastern Promises....

:)

Comment

• Ok so I bought the Kingdom for my uncle and used my mom's free rental to rent Rescue Dawn. I've read about the true story it was inspired by and I've been interested in seeing this movie since it came out.

Comment

• I have rented Science of Sleep and Eastern Promises and Terminator 2 in Blu Ray. I look forward to watching them.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Watching the movie Sunshine right now, it's pretty good so far, kind of like the Core but not as corny and with better acting

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                        Watching the movie Sunshine right now, it's pretty good so far, kind of like the Core but not as corny and with better acting
                        I watched The Core for free through Netflix's online player, and I felt like I deserved reparations.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Ok so I bought the Kingdom for my uncle and used my mom's free rental to rent Rescue Dawn. I've read about the true story it was inspired by and I've been interested in seeing this movie since it came out.
                          Rescue Dawn was 2 hours too long.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• just got done watching "Once"...what an amazing movie...great story told through the voice of one man and his guitar...good love story as well...

Rescue Dawn was a decent movie...I thought Christian Bale did a good job with the role...it's crazy the types of characters he plays...they all seem to weigh 100 pounds by the time it's all said and done with...

Comment

• Christian Bale has to play every American Icon. If he ever becomes Superman or Captain America, then we know England has won.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• yes, because in American Psycho he sure was an icon...

the dude played a serial killer on coke...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information