Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    People have used TiVo as a verb for quite a while. Get with it!
    You damn kids with all your hip lingo. What do you expect from me?

Comment

• "King Arthur" is on FX right now.

VERY underrated movie, in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
        "King Arthur" is on FX right now.

VERY underrated movie, in my opinion.
        Max did you see Rush Hour 3 yet?
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I just saw Cool Hand Luke yesterday.. Great great great movie.. 10/10 or very close to it, I say.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            How do you guys think Saw 4 will turn out???? It's coming out in late October, but due to the death of Jigsaw I don't think it'll turn out very well compared to the first 3.
            i dont know if its been posted yet but i saw this clip of Saw 4 and i sooo want to watch this movie

http://www.officialsaw.com/subpage.p...dia&trailer=IV

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              I just saw Cool Hand Luke yesterday.. Great great great movie.. 10/10 or very close to it, I say.
              One of my favorite movies ever.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• paul newman at his best also I like Slapshot :)

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                  disturbia is out on dvd right? if it is i need to get that movie
                  You can watch it online. It's in perfect quality.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    i dont know if its been posted yet but i saw this clip of Saw 4 and i sooo want to watch this movie

http://www.officialsaw.com/subpage.p...dia&trailer=IV
                    That's pretty intense

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• If you watch Disturbia, go out and rent Rear Window. Which is pretty much the source material for Disturbia, directed by the King of Suspense, pudding mouth Alfred Hitchcock.

sig by VLS
                      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                      I don't care...

Comment

• My theory on Saw 4 is that the "Jigsaw" in the first three movies wasnt the real jigsaw at all, but played a part in the real jigsaws plan. In the second one he says that he has never called himself jigsaw, and that the papers entiteled that name to him. any way dont know if anyone else knew this but as of now saw 4 has a NC-17 rating. :0

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                          If you watch Disturbia, go out and rent Rear Window. Which is pretty much the source material for Disturbia, directed by the King of Suspense, pudding mouth Alfred Hitchcock.
                          Once again, the original is always better. So many people loved Disturbia and I told them that this was just a remake of Rear Window. Then they asked me, "Rear Window, never heard of it."

I hate people...

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• just got back from bourne ultimatum.. thar movie was freakin aweseome.. highly highly recomended. anyway.. never seen any of the saw or hostel movies never really got into that kinda stuff.. idk i was talkin to a coworker who recomended saw movies to me. which (outta the first 3) is the best one?
                            Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                            I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                            Gucci Mane

Comment

• Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                              just got back from bourne ultimatum.. thar movie was freakin aweseome.. highly highly recomended. anyway.. never seen any of the saw or hostel movies never really got into that kinda stuff.. idk i was talkin to a coworker who recomended saw movies to me. which (outta the first 3) is the best one?
                              Saw 1 is the best in IMO but if your going to watch the 1st on then you have to watch the rest

Comment

• Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                                just got back from bourne ultimatum.. thar movie was freakin aweseome.. highly highly recomended. anyway.. never seen any of the saw or hostel movies never really got into that kinda stuff.. idk i was talkin to a coworker who recomended saw movies to me. which (outta the first 3) is the best one?
                                Yes saw it yesterday, very very good, the fight scenes were golden, IMO my favorite of the 3. Hopefully this is the last one because the Bourne escaping everything will eventually get tired.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information