Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Job View Post
    Let's all be friends.
    Shut up Job! Jeez. I want to see a good fight. I've been like praying every day when I wake up to see a good fight.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      Let's all be friends.
      Not when you insult Sonya Walger.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• sarf >>>>> aps.

It is now officially on, do you know what I am saying?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          There's also alot of Americans who arent intolerable assholes you stupid piece of ****. Take your elitist **** elsewhere, because you are ******* worthless. All you do is come into this thread and critique or offer some obscure reference that only WMD understands. Stop being a douche and go **** yourself. Oh wait, why dont you ***** and get this post deleted you ****. **** you.
          You must be referencing something really obscure here. I don't get it. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            No one would be jealous of Rogen? The guy was writing comedy in his early 20's and was one of the head performers in an excellent TV show at 18 years old. Compound that with a **** ton of success and his recent weight loss and that he's not a bad looking guy these days to add on to his capabilities as a comedic actor and writer....
            Weight loss is the downfall of every overweight comedian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              Weight loss is the downfall of every overweight comedian.
              Yeah but it means I would be more likely to sleep with him if it came down to things, and that is far more important.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• shes calling me an elitist, hmm.

ps you can insult me, but stay away from WMD!

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                  ps you can insult me, but stay away from WMD!
                  Yeah but Nicholas is a bigger douche than you on the douche scale. APS is on the top of the scale of douches with John Edwards but still.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Yeah but Nicholas is a bigger douche than you on the douche scale. APS is on the top of the scale of douches with John Edwards but still.
                    I TOLD YOU MY NAME ISN'T NICHOLAS.

Also I am not a douche, as a matter of fact I am the opposite of a douche. ABS loves me, he wasn't insulting me, he was calling me incredibly intelligent in the art of obscurism.

Comment

• ooooh, not this nicholas/nicolas

Comment

• Man I am so glad I see some people agree with me on Observe and Report. I actually had to check my post history to see if I already posted this but yea...extremely misunderstood movie that has a double edged sword of being misunderstood with a director slightly not talented (maybe experienced enough?) to pull off the subject matter.

He tried just a smudge too much to put it in the category that people wanted it, and that was the downfall but as a character study of a person with a mental disability who wants more power...I loved it. I'm always reminded of the statement that I heard once (and fully believe) that the most dangerous psychopath is one who pretends (or wants) to be a cop. He fit that to a t. He wanted power no matter what the cost and this movie was a study of that type of person who certainly does exist. Unfortunately the director can't quite pull it off (I suspect the studio has some to do with this also) without putting in too many gags that *the people* would supposedly want to see. With the gags it mixes the subject matter up to much and leaves people with a sour taste but I think with some tough NON Studio editing this could have been a cult classic movie. Damn shame. Still enjoyed it though.

Comment

• sarf and APS should say "**** you" back and forth for about 3 pages.

Comment

• I saw "American History X" for the first time last night. It was pretty kick ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              I saw "American History X" for the first time last night. It was pretty kick ass.
                              That's a great movie.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• So, will this move back to talking about movies or does it need closed?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information