Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
    Just watched "Observe and Report" and I'm still, not quite sure whether I like it or not.

It had it's parts, but those were the only parts that were good. It moved really slow, which I hatteeed, I was with my girlfriend and wanted it to be over so I could get somee, haha.
    Then the drunk sex scene came on where she's half-conscious and throwing up...That turned your girlfriend on in all kinds of ways I bet. Issshhhh

Comment

• What would you rather spend 8 dollars on,

Capitalism A Love Story
      Where The Wild Things Are
      or
      Law Abiding Citizen

??? I've heard all sorts of good and bad about these movies and am debating wether any are worth seeing tonight.

ps. It'd be with a female, so that probably changes a lot...I'm for staying in and watching baseball/football tonight but that's just out of the question right? Uhh

Comment

• Where the Wild Things Are ftw!

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
          What would you rather spend 8 dollars on,

Capitalism A Love Story
          or
          Law Abiding Citizen

??? I've heard all sorts of good and bad about these movies and am debating wether any are worth seeing tonight.

ps. It'd be with a female, so that probably changes a lot...I'm for staying in and watching baseball/football tonight but that's just out of the question right? Uhh
          Id definitely go with WTWTA, but if you are a Michael Moore fan Capitalism looks alright.

This movie is a guilty pleasure of mine. While the documentary on the same subject is definitely better, this movie still kicks ass. Heath Ledger is scary good as Skip Engblom. Im fascinated by the entire skate movement of the early 1970s.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'll be the first to say that Where the Wild Things are was everything I expected it to be: a fantastic movie.

Comment

• Good to hear. I felt the whole being based on a children's book and rated PG would make people see it as a kid's movie. I'm glad I'm not the only one looking forward to seeing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                What would you rather spend 8 dollars on,

Capitalism A Love Story
                or
                Law Abiding Citizen

With a female or without Wild Things. Then again I would never actually pay to watch Law Abiding Citizen and Michael Moore has the economic understanding of a chipmunk so somehow I doubt Capitalism will be any good.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• I'm the only one who likes Kevin James.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                    I'm the only one who likes Kevin James.
                    Don't worry, I think I'm the only one on the entire site who has probably seen all Everybody Loves Raymond episode atleast 2-3 times....By choice, not force.

Comment

• Capitalism isn't anything special. I wouldn't take a lady to go see it..

Comment

• Comment

• If your looking for a change of pace type movie, you should really check out Slam.

It's about 10 years old, and we had to watch it for my English course. It's about poetry, but a guy uses it as rap to change the pschye of many people in jail/the ghetto he's from. Legit movie, I stronly suggest you rent it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139615/

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            Empire Records is such a throwback, for me. I totally forgot about that movie and it's rather surprisingly loaded cast. Even if it is completely angst.

Also, Whistler, I have seen Slam several times. Saul Williams is the man. Sadly, I thought the movie wasn't that great. Saul makes the whole movie.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              Empire Records is such a throwback, for me. I totally forgot about that movie and it's rather surprisingly loaded cast. Even if it is completely angst.
                              My favorite scene.

Comment

• Just got back from getting baked and going to see Where the Wild Things Are. Yay.

worker bees can leave
                                even drones can fly away
                                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information