• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-4-6-3-1-2
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Uh so Where The Wild Thing Are was really ******* good. There is just so much going on in the movie and visually it was incredible. I also ******* loved the score.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        Uh so Where The Wild Thing Are was really ******* good. There is just so much going on in the movie and visually it was incredible. I also ******* loved the score.
        I felt it was a really flawed film, but at the same time, it was spectacular. I think I forgot to mention in my original post about it how amazing the soundtrack was. I downloaded it right after I got home from the theater and have been listening to it ever since, it is great.

The movie definitely had its moments, but I think I had really high hopes for it and while it didnt exactly turn out to be what I thought it would be, I was pleasantly underwhelmed I think.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          I felt it was a really flawed film, but at the same time, it was spectacular. I think I forgot to mention in my original post about it how amazing the soundtrack was. I downloaded it right after I got home from the theater and have been listening to it ever since, it is great.

The movie definitely had its moments, but I think I had really high hopes for it and while it didnt exactly turn out to be what I thought it would be, I was pleasantly underwhelmed I think.
          Its all about going in with expectations as low as possible. I was expecting a good movie and it delivered. Easily in my top 10 of the year so far so if I were doing Oscar noms it would be in.

Comment

• Hmmm, I see that most of you guys liked "A New Hope" more then "Return of the Jedi".

It's close, I liked the latter more.

Comment

Its all about going in with expectations as low as possible. I was expecting a good movie and it delivered. Easily in my top 10 of the year so far so if I were doing Oscar noms it would be in.
              Oh its definitely in my top 10 for the year. And id probably give Jonze a best director nod at this point, that was a hard film to make. Maybe even best adapted screenplay as well. That said, I did feel, and still do, that it was missing something.

I just expected it to be one of the best movies I saw this year, and it was not.
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Oh its definitely in my top 10 for the year. And id probably give Jonze a best director nod at this point, that was a hard film to make. Maybe even best adapted screenplay as well. That said, I did feel, and still do, that it was missing something.

I just expected it to be one of the best movies I saw this year, and it was not.
                I completely agree about the screenplay part. Jonze did such an incredible job with that adaptation. I really was amazed at the depth of the movie considering the source material is not exactly a lot to go on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                  Hmmm, I see that most of you guys liked "A New Hope" more then "Return of the Jedi".
                  I never cared for the Ewoks. They tried to hard to appeal to a new demographic.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I completely agree about the screenplay part. Jonze did such an incredible job with that adaptation. I really was amazed at the depth of the movie considering the source material is not exactly a lot to go on.
                    Actually from what I am hearing, Dave Eggers, who I very much enjoy as a writer and am thrilled to see him getting into screenplays (he wrote Away We Go as well), had a large part in the screenplay and the adaptation. I was very very pleased to hear that. Although Jonze is, obviously, a great director. He didnt have a Kaufman script this time around though :)

Comment

• After the awesomeness that was Speed Racer, I'm pretty sure Ninja Assassin is going to win (Producers but still). Plus it has RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        After the awesomeness that was Speed Racer, I'm pretty sure Ninja Assassin is going to win (Producers but still). Plus it has RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

You're stupid.
                          Seth Rogen is funnier than Charlie Day.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Seth Rogen is funnier than Charlie Day.
                            Well see, even you don't think thats true. Now you are just lying.

Comment

Well see, even you don't think thats true. Now you are just lying.
                              Freaks and Geeks > IASIP, so it's just easy to see the truth.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Freaks and Geeks > IASIP, so it's just easy to see the truth.
                                Lies. All lies. And even if it was true, Freaks and Geeks was awesome cause of James Franco, not the confused tard with the messed up teeth.

And keep chirping IASIP. Greenman will find you. He will find you and make you pay, you'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information