Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT: oops wrong thread.
    Last edited by MaxV; 10-19-2009, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      After the awesomeness that was Speed Racer, I'm pretty sure Ninja Assassin is going to win (Producers but still). Plus it has RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
      Agreed, they've been getting better and better since the matrix fiasco.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Actually from what I am hearing, Dave Eggers, who I very much enjoy as a writer and am thrilled to see him getting into screenplays (he wrote Away We Go as well), had a large part in the screenplay and the adaptation. I was very very pleased to hear that. Although Jonze is, obviously, a great director. He didnt have a Kaufman script this time around though :)
        I was just going to talk about Eggers! Come on, APS!

His involvement had me even more excited for this movie. And I did end up seeing WTWTA today, and it was verrry good. He had two of my favorite movies this year, both of the exceptional cute-laugh variety.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
          Natalie Portman is so much hotter than the first chick BTW.
          If there were a Jewish fantasy draft, Natalie Portman would be consensus #1 pick. In my mind, noooo debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            If there were a Jewish fantasy draft, Natalie Portman would be consensus #1 pick. In my mind, noooo debate.
            Rachel Weisz >>>>>>>> Portman.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Once again, you are just lying. But apparently, hotties such as Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Banks, Emanuelle Chriqui, Rachel Bilson, Mila Kunis, Isla Fisher, Brooke Burke, Bar Raefali, and Kate Hudson are all Jewish.

That would be an interesting draft.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Now this I have to disagree with. no no no no a thousand times no.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Once again, you are just lying. But apparently, hotties such as Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Banks, Emanuelle Chriqui, Rachel Bilson, Mila Kunis, Isla Fisher, Brooke Burke, Bar Raefali, and Kate Hudson are all Jewish.

Woah, woah, woah, WOAH, Scar Jo is NOT hot. Pretty? Sure. Handsome? Better description. Hot? Look at any pic of Amelia and you will see she is a good looking woman, but nowhere near "hot".

Comment

Woah, woah, woah, WOAH, Scar Jo is NOT hot. Pretty? Sure. Handsome? Better description. Hot? Look at any pic of Amelia and you will see she is a good looking woman, but nowhere near "hot".
                    This post confused me. You are saying Scarlett Johansson isnt hot?
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

**** you, Rachel Weisz > all.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

This post confused me. You are saying Scarlett Johansson isnt hot?
                        I worded that very poorly... The Office already devoted an entire episode to whether Scarlett Johansson is hot or not. They just confirmed my beliefs. She is good looking, but not hot.

Comment

I worded that very poorly... The Office already devoted an entire episode to whether Scarlett Johansson is hot or not. They just confirmed my beliefs. She is good looking, but not hot.
                          I thought that was Hilary Swank

Comment

I do not know which world you live in, but in mine and everyone else's she is smoking hot.

Comment

Don't you mean Hillary Swank?

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

**** you, Rachel Weisz > all.
                                What are you on?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information