X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    6 to Midnight
    Whoa there.

Finally got to see Where The Wild Things Are the other night and I was definitely not disappointed in any way. Fantastic movie that I cannot wait to see again.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• The girlfriend dragged me to dr parnassus or whatever that 2 hour mind **** of ***** was called.

ugh :( on the plus side i dont gotta go to the sequel to that emo shitfest whenever it comes out now :)
      What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
      It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by rchrd View Post
        The girlfriend dragged me to dr parnassus or whatever that 2 hour mind **** of ***** was called.

ugh :( on the plus side i dont gotta go to the sequel to that emo shitfest whenever it comes out now :)
        Is that already out? I've been waiting for that movie for a while, curious to see how it turns out.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• where the wild things are is cute and depressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
            where the wild things are is cute and depressing.
            Like your ***** size (I would have definitely liked this better if APS was the person who posted this).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Like your ***** size (I would have definitely liked this better if APS was the person who posted this).

Comment

• Words cannot describe how awesome Trick R Treat is.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Watched Paranormal Activity tonight, I gotta say I was pretty freaked out by it.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Has anyone seen the commercials for The Road it looks pretty sick.Viggo Mortensen, Robert Duvall and some others I think.
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                      Alright, so Paranormal Activity wasn't all it was cracked up to be IMO. I actually got kind of bored and the main characters just annoyed the hell out of me.
                      You pissed your pants and you know it.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                        You pissed your pants and you know it.
                        I wore a diaper for the simple fact that I scare easily. You know what they say though, you're not cool unless you pee your pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                          I wore a diaper for the simple fact that I scare easily. You know what they say though, you're not cool unless you pee your pants.
                          If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                            Why is it that lines like that and from other movies such as Tommy Boy and Dumb and Dumber...never, ever, get old?

Comment

• Ya Paranormal Activity was pretty ******* good. I loved the build up and the fact that the movie is always making you think something even more ****** up is about to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                                that's the grosses thing I've ever herd

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information