X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
    I liked Law Abiding Citizen.

Why do you consider it a bad movie....? hmmm
    Because Phillip Seymour Hoffman wasn't in it!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
      Just finished Paranormal Activity (Pirated version) and that's about the most amount of cursing of done during a movie. But the ending of this version...WEAK.

What is up with that? They seem to be going for that Lost Tapes, Blair Witch/Cloverfield effect with this one.

Could be a trend for the future. I read they made it like a Film School movie supercheap for like $11,000, tested in ~12 college survey groups & it received rave reviews, so a big studio bought it & released it, might be a n overnight mega-success with all the buzz it's getting. Definitely cost effective for the studios.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I just watched Moon and that might be one of the best movies I've ever seen. I LOVED the idea of it all. Oh man, the whole approach of life from the point of view as a clone was ******* epic.
        I told everyone. Best movie Ive seen this year and the best performance Ive seen in 5 years. Rockwell!
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• More like you told everyone after they had already been told for months prior.

But yes, it is the best movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            I told everyone. Best movie Ive seen this year and the best performance Ive seen in 5 years. Rockwell!
            Really? Better than Day-Lewis in TWBB?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
              Really? Better than Day-Lewis in TWBB?
              I enjoyed it much more. Im sure that has to do with me being a huge fan of Rockwell and a not so big fan of DDL, but I was more impressed with what Rockwell did in Moon then what DDL did in TWBB. You have to see Moon to understand, but Rockwell is really the only actor in the movie, and there are certain aspects of his performance that I cant reveal without divulging too much of the plot. We can discuss it more after more people have seen it and I wont be ruining it for alot of people.
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Is it on DVD yet because I've been really curious to watch it since I frst saw it come out?
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Is it on DVD yet because I've been really curious to watch it since I frst saw it come out?
                  An R5, which is practically a DVDrip, hit the internet the other day. I wont say more because I dont want to get in trouble, but you all know how to obtain it.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    which is practically a DVDrip
                    if you enjoy poor audio.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      if you enjoy poor audio.
                      I havent had a chance to watch the R5 of Moon yet, but I heard other then a few audio issues about 20 minutes into the film, it was near perfect quality.

Comment

• That's the one I saw. It was fine, it just had that audio that sounded "off" like most of them do. But it was not a big deal, I just wouldnt burn it to a DVD for later viewing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Ya I am staying away just because I also heard bad things about the audio. I would rather wait.

Comment

• Halloween 4 is an awesome film.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• about to watch Deconstructing Harry in my Film Studies class, I've never seen it, but I am looking forward to it, will post my thoughts when I get back

Comment

• It makes me cry knowing how much they ****** up the awesome Halloween 4 ending with the horrible 5th movie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information