No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched "Thank You for Smoking" for the first time. I'm gonna be honest...it was pretty freaking amazing. Really loved it.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      God dammit, you are like the 5th person on this board to say that. Im starting to think it actually might be decent. WTF is going on with the world.
      ...I liked it too... =|

Before going to see it, I read how absolutely awful the movie was. IMDB, Rottentomatoes, etc, all said nothing but bad stuff. With lowered expectations, I actually thought wow I really enjoyed that.

Comment

• Just watched my second movie of the night, Moon. I thought it was really interesting. Definitely isn't like anything I've seen before so it was pretty refreshing in that it has a very unique story, at least from my movie experiences. I had no idea what it was about when I started watching which probably made it better for me as well.

Comment

• Thank You for Smoking really snuck up on me. Didn't think much of previews and ads, but saw it and was proved wrong.

Also, I watched Swingers for about the 100th time today. Love it, never gets old. Money baby, money.

Comment

• I saw Paranormal Activity today. I liked it a lot. Didn't seem like 1 1/2 hours.. I probably could've watched another hour after that ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
              So list the top 5 movies you own. I have no idea where to start. So yea.
              1) Alien Quadrilogy
              2) Star Wars episodes 4-6 remastered
              3) The Fountain
              4) Wayne's World 1 & 2 pairing
              5) Ace Ventura 1 & 2 pairing

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I'd like to list every DVD that I own.. but I have too damn many.. And they're scattered all over.. One day I'll do it, though... one day..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  I'd like to list every DVD that I own.. but I have too damn many.. And they're scattered all over.. One day I'll do it, though... one day..
                  I might do that this weekend, as I need to make a list anyway so I dont re-burn **** I already have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I might do that this weekend, as I need to make a list anyway so I dont re-burn **** I already have.
                    I've seen a site somewhere, that has a nice layout and lets you keep a list of what DVD's you own and everything.. I can't remember it though :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      I've seen a site somewhere, that has a nice layout and lets you keep a list of what DVD's you own and everything.. I can't remember it though :(
                      Microsoft excel can accomplish the same feat.

Comment

• The only thing that rivals the Waynes World collection is the Naked Gun collection.

Going to finally watch Synecdoche, soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          the Naked Gun collection.
                          Tanya Peters: You're all man. I like that in my men.
                          Frank Drebin: You're coming on to me big time, sister. You're preying on me like a kitten with a fresh mouse. And we got a problem.
                          Tanya Peters: You're Jewish?
                          Frank Drebin: No. You're Rocko's girl, and in my book that chapter's called "look but don't touch."
                          Tanya Peters: I could have two lovers.
                          Frank Drebin: Kinky. But I like my sex the way I play basketball, one on one with as little dribbling as possible.

Comment

• I still love that no one ever would have guessed that OJ would become a cold blooded killer after his amazing work in Naked Gun.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• As a huge Bills and Naked Gun fan, OJ would pretty much be my favorite person ever had the last 15 years of his life never happened.

Nordberg is as good as it gets for a supporting comic character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Microsoft excel can accomplish the same feat.
                                Yeah but this was a website! With pictures!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information