Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Three Kings!
    I love Three Kings but I like my recommendation better.
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • I do love Three Kings also, but yeah, i've seen it before, looking for something to catch me off guard. I'm gonna read up a bit on that one you recommended Giantsfan.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        I do love Three Kings also, but yeah, i've seen it before, looking for something to catch me off guard. I'm gonna read up a bit on that one you recommended Giantsfan.
        It's old. It's from 1953 but if you're looking for a good movie I think you might enjoy it. There is no action it's pretty much all dialouge. I'm not sure how you feel about that but it still is excellent.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment




        • Oh god it was so bad...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post


            Oh god it was so bad...
            you're tearing me apart! lisa.

            BK

            Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
              you're tearing me apart! lisa.
              I did not hit her, I did not, I DID NOT..... Oh hi Mark.


              Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                I did not hit her, I did not, I DID NOT..... Oh hi Mark.

                BK

                Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                Comment


                • I think I've seen pornos with better acting than that

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post


                    one of my favs, the whole sensory deprivation thing is very interesting in itself
                    saw this a few years back, it was better than expected.

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • ''

                      Bill Murray is so awesome.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment




                      • The most badass movie ever. One of my favorites. I love it, the music is awesome and there's some pretty weird **** in it. Only an hour long, so nobody has an excuse not to watch it!

                        Comment


                        • Who makes the best cult movies?
                          I nominate Mike Judge.

                          Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                            Who makes the best cult movies?
                            I nominate Mike Judge.
                            David Lynch

                            Comment


                            • Bloodsport is on Versus right now. I can't watch that movie without comparing the big curly-haired guy who is Jean Claude's buddy to Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

                              With his 2 by 4 and American Flag.

                              Comment


                              • John Carpenter perhaps? They Live, Assault on Precinct 13, Escape from New York, The Fog, The Thing, Christine, In the Mouth of Madness.. and Halloween of course.. which isn't exactly the cultiest of cult movies anymore.. but still! John Carpenter is the man.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information