Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
    I do...I like it better than The Dark Knight. People always look at me funny when I tell them that.
    I do too. BB is an all-around good movie. TDK is interesting only when the Joker's on screen. Two-face was terrible. And both of the boats not blowing up must have been the biggest letdown in a movie ever. I was super pissed. I fully expected a sick Joker twist in which the "good people" would push the button and make themselves explode or something crazier even. But no. Some goddamn everybody's good hollywood ********. Still pisses me off.
    Last edited by Job; 11-04-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      I do too. BB is an all-around good movie. TDK is interesting only when the Joker's on screen.
      You shush guy with Ralph Fiennes in avatar.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I guess I need to watch Batman Begins again. Not a huge fan of it when I saw it and fell asleep near the end. Maybe I was just not in the mood.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
          which Brent is too cool for.
          Yeah okay, sarf. Sorry I dont care for a pretentious movie like Mulholland Drive. Oh my god, someone doesnt agree with your taste in movies? they've obviously lack good taste in movies. Eat a dick.

By the way, quoting Ebert on Anti-Christ is hilarious. That guy sucks, just because he has been around forever, doesnt mean he's right about everything.
          Last edited by Brent; 11-04-2009, 11:26 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Ebert is interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              I guess I need to watch Batman Begins again. Not a huge fan of it when I saw it and fell asleep near the end. Maybe I was just not in the mood.
              You fell asleep on Batman Begins? WHAT IS THIS?

Also, I don't appreciate the words against Ebert.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I is happy.

worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  Yeah okay, sarf. Sorry I dont care for a pretentious movie like Mulholland Drive. Oh my god, someone doesnt agree with your taste in movies? they've obviously lack good taste in movies. Eat a dick.
                  Mulholland Drive isn't pretentious.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Just so everyone is aware.. Clockwork Orange is on Encore at 1:30 AM!

Comment

Nostalgia is detrimental to society and leads to people thinking ****** movies like The Rock, The Goonies, and ND are good. Seriously though, besides that nice feeling, nostalgia can do nothing but harm.
                      I liked The Rock. It was an entertaining movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                        Mulholland Drive isn't pretentious.
                        Lynch tried so hard to make a movie that would make people think he's a ******* artsy genius that it's ridiculous.

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        Clockwork Orange is on Encore at 1:30 AM!
                        This makes me want to watch that or Barry Lyndon. I need to re-read Clockwork Orange.

Comment

Lynch tried so hard to make a movie that would make people think he's a ******* artsy genius that it's ridiculous.

This makes me want to watch that or Barry Lyndon. I need to re-read Clockwork Orange.
                          I think it's difficult, but I've enjoyed it the more times I've seen it to the point were I now list it among my favorites.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                            I think it's difficult, but I've enjoyed it the more times I've seen it to the point were I now list it among my favorites.
                            I think it's a stupid film where he just took random ass scenes and attempted to make them a cohesive piece, when it is really just garbage. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of David Cronenberg movies that I enjoy, I just hated that one.

Comment

I loved Barry Lyndon when I first watched it. The score is so ******* incredible, top 5 all time for me.

Comment

I loved Barry Lyndon when I first watched it. The score is so ******* incredible, top 5 all time for me.
                                That movie is so awesome. I am a total Kubrick fanboy, but you are so correct on the score. Top notch. Also, I feel like one of the few who liked A.I. Artificial Intelligence. Eyes Wide Shut also had a kick ass score.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information