X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just watched Zombieland. So awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I want to see Brothers when it comes out. Looks like a movie I can take my wife to and we'll both enjoy it

Unlike New Moon which I am already obligated to go see on Opening Day

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        I want to see Brothers when it comes out. Looks like a movie I can take my wife to and we'll both enjoy it

Not excited to watch it with 12-17 year old girls shrieking at the site of edward?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• So after little deliberation I think it's safe to say that Burn After Reading had the best ending of any movie in 2008 and possibly the most underrated movie of that year.

What'd we learn here Palmer?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I want to see Brothers when it comes out. Looks like a movie I can take my wife to and we'll both enjoy it

Sounds like a marriage ending issue if it were me. No woman will get me to watch the awfulness of the twilight movies. The day I found out the author was being sued for plagiarism was one of the happiest days of my life.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              So after little deliberation I think it's safe to say that Burn After Reading had the best ending of any movie in 2008 and possibly the most underrated movie of that year.

What'd we learn here Palmer?
              holy dfhdfhgfd I need to see that movie. Totally forgot about that one.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  The day I found out the author was being sued for plagiarism was one of the happiest days of my life.
                  say what now? can your provide me a link?

Comment

• Ugh oh god I got the link awhile ago like july, I remeber because I work at a summer camp with a bunch of teenagers, all of whom are obsessed with the book including people I work with loving it, But yeah one of her books apparently was taken form a draft she read from some girl whose relationship im not sure of. I'll try and find it.

Edit: I dont believe this is the ctual source I first read but heres one I found
                    http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...of-plagiarism/

Originally posted by WMD
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      Edit: I dont believe this is the ctual source I first read but heres one I found
                      http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...of-plagiarism/
                      I saw this at the bottom of the page:
                      http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...nt-is-planned/

I want to burn it to the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                        Yes that is the poster for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Will people actually say something after putting a poster of a movie? Kind of useless to just put an image.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          I saw this at the bottom of the page:
                          http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...nt-is-planned/

I want to burn it to the ground.
                          I thought the vampires of twilight didnt eat meat or suck blood because they love humans or something, and than sparkled in the sun.............. sigh.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            say what now? can your provide me a link?
                            If it's anything like that time Ann Rice sued the makers of the Bloodrayne video game because she claimed that she "invented" vampires, I'm sure it's ********.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                              If it's anything like that time Ann Rice sued the makers of the Bloodrayne video game because she claimed that she "invented" vampires, I'm sure it's ********.
                              Who cares, sue her for everything so we can stop getting these garbage books that every stupid teenagers eat up.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I know it's going to be terrible but I'm with Kev on this one, Old Dogs is going to have a few funny scenes that'll make it worth watching.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information