Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror toons is the greatest movie. EVER

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
      If it's anything like that time Ann Rice sued the makers of the Bloodrayne video game because she claimed that she "invented" vampires, I'm sure it's ********.
      I hadnt heard that one, but that is funny. I was curious because I find copyright cases involving literature to be interesting.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1524135/

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Half the people I know on faceook, including people I go to school with, relatives etc.... all have something about the new twilight movie or having bought their tickets for it. I feel as though I'm not doing enough with my life letting this become such a phenomenon in our society.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Kevin Smith fanboys like myself,
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQMer46V0LY

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Half the people I know on faceook, including people I go to school with, relatives etc.... all have something about the new twilight movie or having bought their tickets for it. I feel as though I'm not doing enough with my life letting this become such a phenomenon in our society.
              We can band together one day Jvig.

Also, I just learned that 2012 is 158 minutes. What is it with Roland Emmerich and ridiculously long movies?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                We can band together one day Jvig.

Also, I just learned that 2012 is 158 minutes. What is it with Roland Emmerich and ridiculously long movies?
                It takes a long time to destroy the world.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Half the people I know on faceook, including people I go to school with, relatives etc.... all have something about the new twilight movie or having bought their tickets for it. I feel as though I'm not doing enough with my life letting this become such a phenomenon in our society.
                  Well maybe you should buy a flamethrower and change the public opinion of Twilight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    Well maybe you should buy a flamethrower and change the public opinion of Twilight.
                    Or just of myself......

Also Road to perdition is such an underrated movie.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Just got back for The Box. It starts out normal and about half way through it is completely ******* obvious that it is a Rich Kelly movie. At times the movie was bland and boring but for the most part I found it interesting and it kept my attention. There are some aspects I really liked about the movie but at times Kelly went to Kelly on the movie and it just wasn't working. Still though I am glad I watched it but I will likely never do so again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        Just got back for The Box. It starts out normal and about half way through it is completely ******* obvious that it is a Rich Kelly movie. At times the movie was bland and boring but for the most part I found it interesting and it kept my attention. There are some aspects I really liked about the movie but at times Kelly went to Kelly on the movie and it just wasn't working. Still though I am glad I watched it but I will likely never do so again.
                        Rage more loser.

Comment

• 500 Days of Summer is pretty much everything I love about movies to a T. It is not perfect by any means; I could have done without the narrative, some of the scenes (french new wave homage) seemed like they were just slapped on there and there were a little too many shots that reminded me of Zooey's "fabric of our lives" commercials, but I pretty much loved everything else. Some really great shots by Webb, great performances and an awesome soundtrack. It does share similar motifs to some of my favorite movies like ESOTSM, Garden State and one of my favorites last year The Wackness, which is probably why I loved it so much.

And how the hell did Geoffrey Arend pull Christina Hendricks? Good for him.
                          Last edited by Paul; 11-10-2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• I saw the fourth kind on saturday night, it wasn't bad and it was pretty creepy, then i saw the preview for denzel's new movie " the book of eli", it looks pretty good

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
                            Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

My role in promoting Twilight is vowing to never see any of the movies...ever...everrrr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                Just got back for The Box. It starts out normal and about half way through it is completely ******* obvious that it is a Rich Kelly movie. At times the movie was bland and boring but for the most part I found it interesting and it kept my attention. There are some aspects I really liked about the movie but at times Kelly went to Kelly on the movie and it just wasn't working. Still though I am glad I watched it but I will likely never do so again.
                                Rottentomatoes told me everything I need to know about that movie, basically DONT pay to see it. Still, I almost had to because I heard it's quite the comedy and I enjoy a laugh at terrible acting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information