Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    Rottentomatoes told me everything I need to know about that movie, basically DONT pay to see it. Still, I almost had to because I heard it's quite the comedy and I enjoy a laugh at terrible acting.
    I felt I couldn't go wrong for 4 bucks and ended up choosing it over The Men Who Stare At Goats just because Donnie Darko made me a life long Richard Kelly fan. Frankie L was really great in the movie as expected so it always had that going for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      I felt I couldn't go wrong for 4 bucks and ended up choosing it over The Men Who Stare At Goats just because Donnie Darko made me a life long Richard Kelly fan. Frankie L was really great in the movie as expected so it always had that going for it.
      Well when you put it that way, your reasoning was perfect. Shame on the Donnie Darko sequel or whatever it was, the original was/is phenomenal.
      For 4 dollars, I guess it's a win-win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        Grant Heslov raped and pillaged Goats in my opinion. It's still an admirable movie as a satire but it was way overdone. Overall, very mediocre

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          Grant Heslov raped and pillaged Goats in my opinion. It's still an admirable movie as a satire but it was way overdone. Overall, very mediocre
          It was so disappointing with that cast and premise. I really thought I'd enjoy it tremendously but it was just bleh.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was just 'okay'.. I hate being alone :(

Comment

• It started off so well too. You start off the movie with Stephen Lang just smiling his ass off, I was amused. Aside from the flashbacks, just a downward spiral from there

Comment

• I will be seeing this the first chance I get

Comment

• Best poem ever at the end of that trailer

Comment

I will be seeing this the first chance I get
                    I saw that in Austin. It was terrible.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Yet again a great novel is ruined/dumbed-down by the making of a movie. See: Eragon, countless others

Comment

• Flick chart question.
                        Children of Men vs In Bruges

I went with In Bruges

Another good one was Dirty Rotten Scoundrels v Fish called Wanda
                        Last edited by Rosebud; 11-11-2009, 06:09 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• I am watching In the Loop and Fight Club tonight. Excited about loop. I hope it is as funny as it seems.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I will be seeing this the first chance I get
                            You mean it's not about you? ;)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              You mean it's not about you? ;)
                              Yeah, I'm hoping this film will clarify to the world what it's really like to be that perv next door

Comment

• The only difference between fisch and RSO is that fisch got shutdown by the 14 year old girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information