X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Speaking of good comedies...

I heart Bill Murray.
    I thought I knew what love was when I watched Ghost Busters, Caddyshack, and The Royal Tennebaums...Then I went to Zombieland and my full blown man-crush was realized.

Comment

• There have been sooo many comedy-related things that I feel like commenting on over the last two pages. But it's just too much, so I'll nearly avoid it altogether.

Except for saying that Luke Wilson is great. He has been in a good number of crappy movies, but I love him. And Blue Streak does not fall into that category of crappy Luke Wilson movies.

I had the desire to watch Henry Poole Is Here the other day. Anyone check that one out?

Comment

• I don't like comedies. Unless the're not stupid, but most of them are.

Comment

• <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I pretty much only watch comedies. I tend to avoid any movie that features an explosion in the trailer

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              Now that's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                I don't like comedies. Unless the're not stupid, but most of them are.
                I tend to agree with a major exception for movies I consider to have absurd humor where the ridiculousness overtakes the simple stupid to create something beautiful, thus my ranking of Shoot Em Up as the greatest action movie of my lifetime.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                  I tend to agree with a major exception for movies I consider to have absurd humor where the ridiculousness overtakes the simple stupid to create something beautiful, thus my ranking of Shoot Em Up as the greatest action movie of my lifetime.
                  I just could not get into shoot em up. In terms of favorite action movie for me, it'd either hae to be the original matrix or TDK. I'm sure im forgetting something tho.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    Wasn't the budget for that film something like $250 million? How do you end up making any sort of profit after spending that much to make a movie? I guess they are hoping the movie will be big across the entire globe.
                    About that $250M, Roland Emmerich says "Ve put it all up on zah sch-kreeeeeeen...."

It's like 2 hrs & 40 mins. of mega-CGI widescreen eyepopping disaster movie footage, they know it's the kind of film that the people who almost never go to films will pay to see up on the big screen, kind of IMAX appeal like Pearl Harbor, the King Kong remake, etc. With all the global fixation on apocalyptic things & end of days now they'll make their investment back. And John Cusack almost never makes a bad movie.....

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                      About that $250M, Roland Emmerich says "Ve put it all up on zah sch-kreeeeeeen...."

It's like 2 hrs & 40 mins. of mega-CGI widescreen eyepopping disaster movie footage, they know it's the kind of film that the people who almost never go to films will pay to see up on the big screen, kind of IMAX appeal like Pearl Harbor, the King Kong remake, etc. With all the global fixation on apocalyptic things & end of days now they'll make their investment back. And John Cusack almost never makes a bad movie.....
                      are you trying to say 2012 is not a bad movie? Because just from the limo driving away from falling ground scene from the two seconds ive watched makes this the a horrible movie.

Originally posted by WMD
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I cant believe that ****** movie is 2 hours and 40 minutes long. bleh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          I cant believe that ****** movie is 2 hours and 40 minutes long. bleh.
                          My girlfriend got dragged into it by her friends last night, called me up right after and proceeded to have a twenty minute conversation about how stupid everything in that movie was, and the fact it could of ended four times over but just kept on continuing, ala LOTR:ROTK.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            I pretty much only watch comedies. I tend to avoid any movie that features an explosion in the trailer
                            Good one Kevin.

I avoid buddy movies where they both scream in perfect pitched unison while in a car, or the buddies share their sexual preferences couched in cryptic sports metaphors...... see Planes, Trains & Automobiles & countless others.

Comment

• I really like Tropic Thunder, Wedding Crashers, and Will Ferrel :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                I just could not get into shoot em up. In terms of favorite action movie for me, it'd either hae to be the original matrix or TDK. I'm sure im forgetting something tho.
                                How do not get into shoot em up, during the opening credits not only does he have a gun fight while deliver a baby, but he then shoots off the umbilical cord. that should be enough for anyone to get into the movie, not to mention it starts with him killing a man with a carrot. To that the greatness that is Paul Giamati and Clive Owen and you've got yourself a borderline masterpiece.

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                I really like Tropic Thunder, Wedding Crashers, and Will Ferrel :(
                                One of those isn't like the others...

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information