• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    I bought Drag Me To Hell the other day.
    I thought that movie was great.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      Speaking of things we avoid.. I mainly avoid remakes and Kevin James movies.
      As we were almost on the topic of remakes an hour ago, I'd just like to say that Aaron Stanford kicked ass in The Hills Have Eyes remake.

Comment

• Kev gets the w, it's Smoking Aces, my humble apologies. And it was a cartoon on so many levels.

If anyone else wants to Ryan Reynolds bash feel free to take a swing, now's the time.

Anyone seen Blindside yet & think Sandra Bullock is Oscar material? made a mental note to rent it when released, but if she's as good as her buzz I'll gladly see an upbeat FB movie over 2012 this wk. Guy who plays Oher, looks like Orlando Pace.

Comment

• You're bound to get chewed out a little for bashing Reynolds (APS) and calling Bullock oscar material (Brodeur) in here. Good luck with that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Ryan Reynolds is the ****. That end scene in Smokin' Aces doesn't quite redeem the overall shittiness of the movie, but its still awesome. Reynolds + Clint Mansell=epic win.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Tis a good scene. Clint Mansell is all full of win by himself.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Anything to keep the thread going. It was staling out over 2012.

And I don't bash Reynolds, he actually made laugh a couple of times, but one of them was in Blade III & it was b/c his performance was well, you know, he had some really good one-liners in it though .... he seems to have Type 1 diabetes & I don't beat up on disabled body builders. Look closely at his eyes in closeups.

And I'm trying to rebuild respect for Sandra Bullock, after all she lives in Austin. God knows I've dissed her many times before. Doing a Deep South accent when you;'re from upstate NY, pretty tall order. She sounded Mississippi-authentic to me. She's had her horrible movies though, Speed 2 comes to mind, Hope Floats too. And The Net, lets not go there ...

Comment

• I actually enjoy Jeremy Piven's performance in that movie as well. Obviously it is just a mutated version of the character he plays in everything he's in, but what the hell, I enjoy it.
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                    Kev gets the w, it's Smoking Aces, my humble apologies. And it was a cartoon on so many levels.

If anyone else wants to Ryan Reynolds bash feel free to take a swing, now's the time.

Anyone seen Blindside yet & think Sandra Bullock is Oscar material? made a mental note to rent it when released, but if she's as good as her buzz I'll gladly see an upbeat FB movie over 2012 this wk. Guy who plays Oher, looks like Orlando Pace.
                    If she wins an oscar for that there are going to be some academy voters who deserve a shotgun in their rectums. I have yet to see that movie but the trailers have been beyond awful. It also pisses me off that they turned the story of a young kid from a horrendous situation who became one of the best in the world at his chosen craft into the story of "how wonderful this white women is for giving this poor child a chance to succeed."

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                      If she wins an oscar for that there are going to be some academy voters who deserve a shotgun in their rectums. I have yet to see that movie but the trailers have been beyond awful. It also pisses me off that they turned the story of a young kid from a horrendous situation who became one of the best in the world at his chosen craft into the story of "how wonderful this white women is for giving this poor child a chance to succeed."
                      White people rule!

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                        .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Also, Ryan Reynolds is not a successful dramatic actor and casting him over an awesome man like Fillion for instance for Green Lantern is evil.
                        Last edited by Brodeur; 11-14-2009, 06:50 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• There is a lot of Oscar buzz already for Bullock in this role.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Also, Ryan Reynolds is not a successful dramatic actor and casting him over an awesome man like Fillion for instance for Green Lantern is evil.
                            Ryan Reynolds is a good dramatic actor, if not a successful one.

Comment

• I heard the commercials talk about her as Oscar buzz. Must be true!!!

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Tropic Thunder nor Will Ferrell suck, but Wedding Crashers is a piece of ****. Vince Vaughn hasn't been good since Swingers.
                                Wedding crash was great IMO, but Swingers was terrible, never got into it.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information