Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    It's Roland Emmerich, what else can you expect? Also, I just remembered one guy who is absolutely the most underrated actor of the last 20 years because no one really knows who he is:

yes he is awesome.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Finally got around to watching The Boat that Rocked and liked it quite very much, don't understand some of the hate it gets. yes it's cheesy and a bit unrealistic at times, but you have to expect that going in in a Richard Curtis film, yet his movies are always entertaining and good for many laughs. To me, it didn't fail or disappoint at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post

yes he is awesome.
        Ray Wise is the ******* man

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I'll pretend you said none of these things.

Also SuperKevin, considering that Ben Affleck was probably the best part of the movie, I do not think it was a good thing he was killed so fast. Man that movie wasted a potentially fun movie.
          That's exactly it. I was excited for it when it came out, thought it would be super fun, but it was a disappointment and a waste.

Comment

• 2012 was pretty good, as expected over the top for most of the movie, but only two scenes stood out to me WTF, limo and airplane through LA. woody harrelson had a surprise and funny part in the movie LOL....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
              I'm sorry but did they just escape a LA sized sink hole in a **** covered limo? And did the **** give that limo a ******* invisible forcefield that protected it from any danger?
              Oh yes, thats happens, your car isn't covered in it, it thought you were down with the cool kids???LOL

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

yes he is awesome.
                That's Ray Wise! The great Ray Wise! He's p/o the David Lynch retinue, been in every Lynch film in some capacity or other, he was Laura Palmer's incestuous father/murderer Leland in Twin Peaks, the monster killer (nailed him with a harpoon!) in Jeepers Creepers 2, etc

Comment

If she wins an oscar for that there are going to be some academy voters who deserve a shotgun in their rectums. I have yet to see that movie but the trailers have been beyond awful. It also pisses me off that they turned the story of a young kid from a horrendous situation who became one of the best in the world at his chosen craft into the story of "how wonderful this white women is for giving this poor child a chance to succeed."
                  Hey, it's Hollywood! They love an interracial upbeat feelgood story, it's ka-ching box office every time. They always whitewash the reality though (no pun intended) & the book is always better

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Also, Ryan Reynolds is not a successful dramatic actor and casting him over an awesome man like Fillion for instance for Green Lantern is evil.
                    Exactly, and what are they thinking putting ledger in the role of the Joker? Seriously what are they going for broke back batman?

But in all seriousness, I think we should see how he'll do in the role, even for a commercial before we judge this, as sometimes things come out pretty well when unexpected.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• People who still make fun of Brokeback Mountain obviously never bothered to watch it. It's actually a really good movie

Comment

• Went into Barnes & Noble today. Never go in there. I unexpectedly walked into a 50% off Criterion DVD's sale. Instant erection.

I bought The 400 Blows, Andrei Rublev, and Man Bites Dog. Must buy more soon.

Comment

• Tom Cruise is awesome. Mission Impossible II kicks all kinds of ass. In fact, that whole trilogy is sweet. Just solid action movies through and through.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            Tom Cruise is awesome. Mission Impossible II kicks all kinds of ass. In fact, that whole trilogy is sweet. Just solid action movies through and through.
                            I need to go back and watch the first one. I saw it in theaters when I was 12 and it confused the **** out of me. I haven't given the movies a chance since

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I need to go back and watch the first one. I saw it in theaters when I was 12 and it confused the **** out of me. I haven't given the movies a chance since
                              All 3 are very entertaining. Certainly not amazing movies, but the 2nd one was directed by John Woo and has some sweet ******* fight scenes, and the 3rd one is Abrams and has some sweet moments as well. First one is probably the best one, and it kicks all kinds of ass.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                People who still make fun of Brokeback Mountain obviously never bothered to watch it. It's actually a really good movie
                                Clearly missed the point I was making.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information