Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    All 3 are very entertaining. Certainly not amazing movies, but the 2nd one was directed by John Woo and has some sweet ******* fight scenes, and the 3rd one is Abrams and has some sweet moments as well. First one is probably the best one, and it kicks all kinds of ass.
    The first one is awesome. I really haven't seen 2 or 3 in a long time. I think I've only seem then once in the theaters actually. I remember being disappointed, but entertained nonetheless. I need to re-watch them.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• MI2 was way to corny for me, the style was just too ridiculous. The first and third were pretty entertaining tho.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• The best part about the 2nd one, which I watched last night, is that every single twist in the movie is created by someone ripping off a mask. It happens like 20 times in the movie. Its awesome.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Also, Ryan Reynolds is not a successful dramatic actor and casting him over an awesome man like Fillion for instance for Green Lantern is evil.
          Now, can you people not quote this anymore. It's messing up my browser.
          Last edited by Job; 11-15-2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Exactly, and what are they thinking putting ledger in the role of the Joker? Seriously what are they going for broke back batman?

But in all seriousness, I think we should see how he'll do in the role, even for a commercial before we judge this, as sometimes things come out pretty well when unexpected.
            That is a horrible comparison because Ledger was a tremendous actor with massive range and had proven that at the time, which Reynolds has not in the least.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              That is a horrible comparison because Ledger was a tremendous actor with massive range and had proven that at the time, which Reynolds has not in the least.
              The only movies I had known that Ledger was in at the time was a knights tale, and Brokeback. I'm sure there are more, but not that I can remeber, however my point was that most people did not see the role working so well, but turned out amazing. Anyway, I thought Reynolds was pretty decent in the amityville horror remake. I havent seen 9s yet but ive heard he did a great job in that as well.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yeah, I remember there being quite a negative reaction when Ledger was cast for the role as The Joker.

Comment

Tom Cruise is awesome. Mission Impossible II kicks all kinds of ass. In fact, that whole trilogy is sweet. Just solid action movies through and through.
                  PSH as the villain in the third was the only redeeming quality.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    PSH as the villain in the third was the only redeeming quality.
                    Ethan Hunt will kick your ass for this comment.
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Going to watch Eraserhead tonight... am I about to be blown away??

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                        Going to watch Eraserhead tonight... am I about to be blown away??
                        I think confused as hell is more likely then blown away.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                          Going to watch Eraserhead tonight... am I about to be blown away??
                          Not blown away.. more like.. "what kind of movie was that?"

Comment

Ethan Hunt will kick your ass for this comment.
                            Ethan Hunt is a ***** compared to this guy:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Tom Cruise will shoot you.

Comment

• Speaking of kurt russell

so full of win.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information