Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    How the **** do you get through the gallery on Forbes?
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing; this website is horribly scripted.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • Joseph Gordon-Levitt is gonna be on SNL this week. He's been blowing up lately, but I can't see him as anyone but little Roger from Angel's In the Outfield.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
        Joseph Gordon-Levitt is gonna be on SNL this week. He's been blowing up lately, but I can't see him as anyone but the little boy from Angel's In the Outfield.
        Over 3rd rock from the sun and 10 Things I hate about you?

        Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          Over 3rd rock from the sun and 10 Things I hate about you?
          Crazy isn't it? But nope just the kid flapping his arms even though he knew, "Nobody's coming. Championships have to be won on their own. It's a rule."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Joseph Gordon-Levitt is gonna be on SNL this
            week. He's been blowing up lately, but I can't see him as anyone but little Roger from Angel's In the Outfield.
            sweet he's my favorite actor I will check that out

            Comment


            • Another great horror movie: Rosemary's Baby.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                Joseph Gordon-Levitt is gonna be on SNL this week. He's been blowing up lately, but I can't see him as anyone but little Roger from Angel's In the Outfield.
                Awesome. I haven't been watching lately because imo it's been a little meh, but I'll definitely check it out if he's hosting.

                Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • I am watching Inglorious Basterds again. Brad Pitt is the awesome.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                  Comment


                  • 'Fight Club' Blu-ray contains surprise

                    This is epic...

                    If you don't want to know then DON'T click the link.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      'Fight Club' Blu-ray contains surprise

                      This is epic...

                      If you don't want to know then DON'T click the link.
                      That is fantastic.

                      Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                      Comment


                      • You shouldn't have posted that. i would have loved to see APS kill himself over it

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          You shouldn't have posted that. i would have loved to see APS kill himself over it
                          I will not be buying the Blu-Ray.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            I will not be buying the Blu-Ray.
                            Why is this? I own the DVD and I'll buy it soon enough.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Why is this? I own the DVD and I'll buy it soon enough.
                              I dont have a Blu-Ray player.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • That's just awesome.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information