Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    You should have bought them in advance. I hear many theaters have sold out every show for opening day.
    Yeah, I was waiting in line the night before they went on sale at my local theater.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      I'm seeing New Moon tomorrow. In fact, I have to go stand in line for tickets starting at 10 AM to make sure I get tickets for a 6 PM showing
      why?

Originally posted by nrk View Post
      Yeah, I was waiting in line the night before they went on sale at my local theater.
      why?!?!

Comment

• Ninja Assassin looks amazingly awesome so basically awesome action no story and more action :D

Comment

• Originally posted by MiWolves View Post
          Ninja Assassin looks amazingly awesome so basically awesome action no story and more action :D
          yes that movie looks like a full kick ass movie, i wanna sees.

Comment

• You guys can't buy tickets online for New Moon?

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              why?

why?!?!
              My guess would be girlfriends/wives. I would be in the same boat but my girlfriend is on bed rest. Suckas.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• My theater doesn't support online ticketing

Comment

• If my gf ever tried to force me to go see New moon, she'd get a backhand across the face.

Good thing the two of us agree on the subject matter.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiWolves View Post
                    Ninja Assassin looks amazingly awesome so basically awesome action no story and more action :D
                    They've been getting better with each movie, V for Vendetta was on another level than the matrix, Speed Racer was even better, thus I have very high expectations for Ninja Assassin.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                      They've been getting better with each movie, V for Vendetta was on another level than the matrix, Speed Racer was even better, thus I have very high expectations for Ninja Assassin.
                      you thought speed racer and v for vendetta were better than the original matrix? I'm sorry but that is ridiculous.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        you thought speed racer and v for vendetta were better than the original matrix? I'm sorry but that is ridiculous.
                        I thought they were easily better. I was never a big fan of the matrix, the action was cool because it was new but V for Vendetta was a far better movie and Speed Racer is the most perfectly cliche movie of all time, which combined with the great visuals and childish comedic relief made it simply great.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                          I thought they were easily better. I was never a big fan of the matrix, the action was cool because it was new but V for Vendetta was a far better movie and Speed Racer is the most perfectly cliche movie of all time, which combined with the great visuals and childish comedic relief made it simply great.
                          As much as I love V for Vendetta, a movie which would easily crack my personal tp 25, the original Matrix was one of the best sci fi movies of the last 25 years, if not all time. It was not only an amazing film, it was revolutionary in the world of special effects. I think alot of people`s opinion of it are tainted by those sequels, but the first one, by itself, standing alone, is a fantastic film.

Speed Racer was a fun movie, but I dont have it even close to the other two. Fun to watch under the influence, but that was about all I took away from it.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I have never seen any of the Matrix movies all the way through

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I have never seen any of the Matrix movies all the way through
                              you take the blue pill...the story ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                As much as I love V for Vendetta, a movie which would easily crack my personal tp 25, the original Matrix was one of the best sci fi movies of the last 25 years, if not all time. It was not only an amazing film, it was revolutionary in the world of special effects. I think alot of people`s opinion of it are tainted by those sequels, but the first one, by itself, standing alone, is a fantastic film.

Speed Racer was a fun movie, but I dont have it even close to the other two. Fun to watch under the influence, but that was about all I took away from it.
                                I don't see anything in the matrix that was amazing beyond the special effects. Took their idea from Plato, acting was mediocre and the plot was solid at best. again the action and S/E were cool and ground breaking, but that's it, everything else about the movie was mediocre to solid.

BK

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information