No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad boys 2 is on i never get tired watching it no matter how many times i watch it

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      Once again, the original is always better. So many people loved Disturbia and I told them that this was just a remake of Rear Window. Then they asked me, "Rear Window, never heard of it."

I hate people...
      The difference is Rear Window is a masterpiece in suspense cinema, where as Distrubia is just another dime a dozen horror movie.

sig by VLS
      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
      I don't care...

Comment

• finally watched click real good movie

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
          finally watched click real good movie
          its not even really a comedy eh... not what i was expecitng... so sad

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
            its not even really a comedy eh... not what i was expecitng... so sad
            Yeah, the end of it kinda bummed me out.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• yeah i never wouldve guessed adam sandler make a movie like that but he pulled it off i really liked it

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                yeah i never wouldve guessed adam sandler make a movie like that but he pulled it off i really liked it
                ya it was amazing... i wanted a comedy that night htough... so i was kinda mad.. on the bright side my grilfreind loved it and i guess thats all that matters right hah

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• I just saw Apocalypto. One of the best movies I've seen in a while. When the guy was pulling all those McGyvers at the end I was getting pumped up. It was like Crocodile Dundee when those guys are chasing after him and he totally goes nuts on them.

Comment

• Bought "The Shooter" the other night and watched it tonight. The movie owns. Wow, I love that movie
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                      Bought "The Shooter" the other night and watched it tonight. The movie owns. Wow, I love that movie
                      Shooter is such an awesome movie.
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• who has seen Rush hour 3?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          My theory on Saw 4 is that the "Jigsaw" in the first three movies wasnt the real jigsaw at all, but played a part in the real jigsaws plan. In the second one he says that he has never called himself jigsaw, and that the papers entiteled that name to him. any way dont know if anyone else knew this but as of now saw 4 has a NC-17 rating. :0
                          The reason he was called Jigsaw was b/c he removed sections of victims skin in the form of a puzzle piece.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                            who has seen Rush hour 3?
                            It was funny. No plot, but some funny jokes including Jackie being Jackie. Don't go expecting a great movie, but I enjoyed it.

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                              It was funny. No plot, but some funny jokes including Jackie being Jackie. Don't go expecting a great movie, but I enjoyed it.
                              I didnt get a chance to see it yet, but from what I heard its better then 1 but not 2...
                              Originally posted by nvot9
                              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                                I didnt get a chance to see it yet, but from what I heard its better then 1 but not 2...
                                No, it is the worst of the three, but I really enjoyed 1 and 2, so it is not a bad thing.

And I liked 1 much more than 2. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information