No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd probably go Basterds > Dogs > Pulp.

Comment

• I think you all need to watch Pulp again. This is madness.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        I think you all need to watch Pulp again. This is madness.
        Agreed. While they all are fantastic, Pulp blows both away in pretty much every facet

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Might have actually watched it too much compared to the other two.

Comment

• Pulp > Dogs > Basterds

this is from a guy who has only recently seen all three. I agree that Pulp is runaway #1, but Dogs vs. Basterds was tuff. Ultimately Tim Roth won out

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Like I said, I've watched all 3 within 5 days, and while Dogs is still my favorite, Pulp is the clear cut best film.
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Pulp for sure then Dogs.

Comment

• The trailer for Noah Baumbach's new movie hit the internet today, its called Greenberg, starring Ben Stiller and Rhys Ifans. Im a big fan of Baumbach, and this one looks interesting. Here is the link:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/focus_features/greenberg/

Comment

• Baumbach is a ************* G.

Comment

• Pulp > Basterds > Dogs for me. I haven't seen Reservoir Dogs in like 2 years though. I'll watch that tonight actually.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I'm not a huge Will Ferrell fan, but one of my brothers friends left Stranger Than Fiction over here.......I've heard good things about it. Might be worth a look.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                          I'm not a huge Will Ferrell fan, but one of my brothers friends left Stranger Than Fiction over here.......I've heard good things about it. Might be worth a look.
                          Ferrell playing a serious role. One of those movies that passes the time when you are bored...and will forget the plot a few months later. But once you put it back in you really don't feel like watching it again. Worth a watch on a slow day imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                            Stranger Than Fiction over here
                            I really enjoyed that movie. I just wanted it to end like she wanted it to end, not how it did... that will make sense if you see it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              I really enjoyed that movie. I just wanted it to end like she wanted it to end, not how it did... that will make sense if you see it.
                              Yes, I really love the movie as well. There is no reason it shouldn't have had the original author's ending.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information