Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Basterds > Pulp > Dogs for me.

    Dogs was the springboard for Pulp, with some of the same retinue of cast members (Roth, Keitel, et. al).

    Tarantino was obviously putting Basterds out there from his cardcarrying cinema auteur emeritus status, in many ways it was directed at other cinema auteurs & obsessive film buffs too. And yet it was his comeback vehicle film, just how far did he fall from the top tier after the awful Kill Bills, go figure....

    Comment


    • The kill bills were fine. Nowhere near most of his other movies, but still quite good.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
        I'm not a huge Will Ferrell fan, but one of my brothers friends left Stranger Than Fiction over here.......I've heard good things about it. Might be worth a look.
        My favorite Will Ferrell movie.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Job View Post
          The kill bills were fine. Nowhere near most of his other movies, but still quite good.
          The Kill Bills are two of the greatest cable movies of all time. Sure they last 3 hours, but you can drop in at any time for 15 minutes be entertain and flip back to another show.

          Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

          Comment


          • Easily my favorite Farrell movie, too.
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
              The Kill Bills are two of the greatest cable movies of all time. Sure they last 3 hours, but you can drop in at any time for 15 minutes be entertain and flip back to another show.
              If by entertained you mean tortured to watch bad cinema, yes, I agree.

              Though I must admit, I am not a Tarantino fan in the least.
              SKOL VIKINGS!


              Comment


              • I liked the Kill Bills, there's a reason they aren't mentioned on par with QT's other works, but I thought Kill Bill vol. 1 was a really good movie. Loved that it was just a live action cartoon through Tarantino's eyes.

                BK

                Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  Baumbach is a ************* G.
                  Sure is.
                  Can't wait for Fantastic Mr. Fox. Tomorrow, I think. !

                  Comment


                  • Wow how can you not like Kill Bill 1 or 2

                    prob not a western or kung fu fan

                    Comment


                    • My wife and I have decided to go see 2 movies in theaters a month from now on. December 4th we're seeing Brothers. Not sure what the other December movie will be.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        Sure is.
                        Can't wait for Fantastic Mr. Fox. Tomorrow, I think. !
                        Tonight! Midnight!



                        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          My wife and I have decided to go see 2 movies in theaters a month from now on. December 4th we're seeing Brothers. Not sure what the other December movie will be.
                          So do you ever get to watch movies you want to see?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            So do you ever get to watch movies you want to see?
                            I want to see Brothers

                            Comment


                            • Up in the Air will be your 2nd movie



                              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • Are you seeing two movies on the same day in December or on different days?

                                Invictus, the Lovely Bones, A Single Man, Avatar, Nine, Sherlock Holmes, and the Imaginarium of Dr. P.

                                All come out some time in December. I'm not interested in most but, at least there is variety.

                                edit...or you could see NINJA ASSASSIN.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information