Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Zooey is gooooorgeous. But you should go with Almost Famous.
    She isnt in it enough!

Is the Happening that M Night Indianman flick? If so Ill pass, there is only so much Zooey can do ~

Comment

• I just watched this, and have never seen it before. I thought it was excellent. Further solidifies William Hurt as one of the more underrated actors in Hollywood...he was brilliant in his short role in the film. I really enjoyed it.

And I watched this for the billionth time. I still think its PTA's best film.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Hurt is good...but the dialogue in that script is garbage. There are some incredibly cheesy moments in that movie. Many of of them involving the son.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

And I watched this for the billionth time. I still think its PTA's best film.
          I was just watching Frank TJ Mackey scenes on Youtube. My man love for PT Anderson is well documented and while I ******* love Manolia, PDL, and TWBB and though Hard Eight was great I agree that Boogie Nights is his best. Or a least my favorite. Bought the special edition not to long ago for 5 bucks, best DVD purchase of my life possibly.

Comment

• Wes Anderson + stop-motion is always win.

Great voice work. Loved the visuals. Funny, very enjoyable movie. I felt that some parts you might just have to let slide, but it was far too fun and has to be one of my favorite movies of the year.

Comment

• did any one actually read that book when they were younger? because I did and I hope it's as good as I remember the book being

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Whatever you do, avoid Ninja Assasin at all costs. Awful movie is awful.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                  Initiate the "***" jokes.

I actually enjoyed New Moon. I thought it was pretty good, a nice amount of action and I guess I like chick flicks?
                  I have liked a couple of chick flicks like Step Up but not Step Up 2. Just Married is a good movie too.

Comment

• Some chick flicks aren't bad, but the overall majority sucks IMO.

worker bees can leave
                    even drones can fly away
                    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                      Whatever you do, avoid Ninja Assasin at all costs. Awful movie is awful.
                      Is it ridiculously awful? Because I'm just expecting some ridiculous eye candy around a ridiculously cheesy plot with some ridiculousness and ridiculous action mixed in.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                        Is it ridiculously awful? Because I'm just expecting some ridiculous eye candy around a ridiculously cheesy plot with some ridiculousness and ridiculous action mixed in.
                        Yeah, I was kind of hoping it'd have some badassery somewhere in there.

Comment

• For the first half hour or 45 minutes it was tolerable but after that it just got silly stupid.

Think of it as a worse 300 with ninjas and swat teams.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            For the first half hour or 45 minutes it was tolerable but after that it just got silly stupid.

Think of it as a worse 300 with ninjas and swat teams.
                            So it was friggin' awesome then??!!

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Well if you liked 300, more power to you. I hated it. This movie reminded me of a worse version of it.
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I got The Departed on blu-ray for $7 today!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information