Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    He plays his role (although it's overdone now) well. He's not a guy who can carry a movie, but he works well as a complementary guy to a more active character. I guess that's why I liked him in Superbad so much. He was the perfect contrast for Jonah Hill.
    Jonah Hill is awful. Awful.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Eisenberg>Cera

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Maybe, but I enjoyed Superbad.

Comment

• Roger Dodger is a good movie, despite Eisenberg.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• i liked zombieland but eisenberg didn't offer anything special to it. cera is unique and while he might be the same character kind of guy, SOMETIMES, i think he is a more natural actor.

Comment

And so are you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                And so are you.
                You are the worst. Not at anything specific, just the worst in general.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I was never really happy with super bad. I remeber the hype that surrounded it and I walked out disappointed, I got it on sale a few years ago, tried to rewatch it thinking a second watch would do it more justice and I still didnt find it to be very funny. A movie I want to like but just dont ever enjoy it all that much whenever I watch it.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Zombieland was infinitely better then anything Cera has ever done. And while it was the comic abilities of Harrelson and Murry and the uber hotness of Emma Stone that made that movie, Eisenberg wasnt bad at all.
                    yep, Eisenberg was a lot better in Zombieland than I expected him to be. Woddy carried the movie but I thought Eisenberg did a great job in his role and was pretty hilarious himself.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

You are the worst. Not at anything specific, just the worst in general.
                      Don't you wish.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Eisenberg is freaking weird as hell in real life but, I like him as an actor.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Eisenberg is freaking weird as hell in real life but, I like him as an actor.
                          He's basically exactly the same off screen as he is onscreen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            He's basically exactly the same off screen as he is onscreen.
                            He's even weirder....one of the most awkward dudes I've ever seen in interviews.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              He's even weirder....one of the most awkward dudes I've ever seen in interviews.
                              I've seen him in interviews and he seems the same. I think he's pretty likable but then again I'm pretty much exactly like him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I dont know man...he's really weird in a lot of his interviews. If he's talking about his work he's fine but, when you try to delve into some other things, sometimes he gets really awkward. I cant say I was surprised when he said he takes anti-schizophrenic medication and medication for his obsessive compulsive disorder. Nothing wrong with that at all...I just wasnt all that surprised. I agree he's likable but he's still a weird guy. But yeah, I've enjoyed most of his roles...even though, he's always the same character.

I'd agree it's not a big difference between the stage and real life. That's pretty much him on the big screen...he is pretty weird though, you have to admit. I'd still hang out with him. :)
                                Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 11-28-2009, 06:11 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information