Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Saw Blindside last nite knowing his story took some of the fun out of it. Not the best sports movie ive seen, id put it behind remember the titans, any given sunday and varsity blues. 7/10
    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

    Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brent View Post
      the younger brother is the only funny part of that movie
      I loved it. Brent, how could you not appreciate William Baldwin as a Russian tennis pro?



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • Alright, this stuff is in my area of interest, so

        1) Adventureland = really good. All you is crazy.

        2) Superbad > Zombieland

        I almost said something else, but I'd have to watch both Adventureland and Zombieland again.

        3) Anton Yelchin.

        4) I'm interested to see what Cera does with Scott Pilgrim. Edgar Wright is awesome. I'm very intrigued at this stage.

        Comment


        • Superbad most certainly was not better than Zombieland, it was funny but not even close to as funny as Zombieland.

          BK

          Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

          Comment


          • Jingle all the way aka the greatest movie ever time.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
              Superbad most certainly was not better than Zombieland, it was funny but not even close to as funny as Zombieland.


              That said, I haven't seen Zombieland yet



              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Jury Duty aka the greatest movie ever time.
                Fixed it for you.

                Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                Comment


                • That should say of all time. Stupid fast typing and Tecmo at the same time.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post


                    That said, I haven't seen Zombieland yet
                    What fool pays for porn in this day and age?


                    BK

                    Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                    Comment


                    • haha i just picked up Super Bad for 10 bucks watching it right now


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        I was never really happy with super bad. I remeber the hype that surrounded it and I walked out disappointed, I got it on sale a few years ago, tried to rewatch it thinking a second watch would do it more justice and I still didnt find it to be very funny. A movie I want to like but just dont ever enjoy it all that much whenever I watch it.
                        The same general feeling goes for me and cole slaw. I didn't like it the first time I tried it even though it seems like everyone likes it. I've tried it a couple more times thinking I might like it, and I still don't. I want it to taste good, but it never does. I will never like cole slaw.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          The same general feeling goes for me and cole slaw. I didn't like it the first time I tried it even though it seems like everyone likes it. I've tried it a couple more times thinking I might like it, and I still don't. I want it to taste good, but it never does. I will never like cole slaw.
                          Same goes for me and egg nog.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Same goes for me and egg nog.
                            In that case, the problem is with you. Egg Nog is perfect. Capitalize that ****.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              In that case, the problem is with you. Egg Nog is perfect. Capitalize that ****.
                              Nah, egg nog is just terrible.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Nah, egg nog is just terrible.
                                Insulting Egg Nog is not the way to go if you want to join my fan club.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information