Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
    I thought he did well in Phonebooth which was a mediocre movie but Farrell pulled it off pretty well. And he's just marvelous in this movie, I just adore his facial expressions and there are just so many great lines. Also love the way they incorporated the city and filmed this movie. It might well be my favorite movie from last year.
    Who would have thought a whole movie would take place with a guy in a phonebooth? That movie had such a stupid plot. I like Colin Farrel the best in The Recruit. I love that movie.

    Comment


    • Phone Booth didnt have a stupid plot. I liked it. Plus, shot in real time. Awesomeness.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Phone Booth didnt have a stupid plot. I liked it. Plus, shot in real time. Awesomeness.
        I didnt care for the movie. 95% of it was just a guy in a phone booth talking to another guy. I saw The Bourne Ultimatum shot the train station scenes in real time since its impossible to be able to block off all of the London station. I watched the behind the scenes of it and the camera guys were bumping into other people trying to make it to their train and stuff like that. Shooting in real time would be challenging to shoot.

        Comment


        • I loved Phone Booth. A simple plot but they pulled it off in my opinion.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Just finished up Eastern Promises. Good stuff. There was a whole lot of Viggo in that movie though, thats for sure.
            I personally could've done without seeing his ball sack although I'm sure you enjoyed it.


            Sig by Matthew Jones

            Comment


            • I liked Phone Booth.

              Comment


              • If you are into political thriller movies, I just watched State of Play. It wasnt bad; solid cast, decent script, kind of predictable though.

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • That was supposed to be the movie that reunited Pitt and Norton but they had other projects...so they went with Crowe and Ben Affleck. Anyway, I bought it a while back but, still havent watched it.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • I would strongly suggest tracking down the BBC series that State of Play is based on. It's thousands of times better.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                      I would strongly suggest tracking down the BBC series that State of Play is based on. It's thousands of times better.
                      I am intrigued by it, after reading about it on Wikipedia. I'll have to look for it later.

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        If you are into political thriller movies, I just watched State of Play. It wasnt bad; solid cast, decent script, kind of predictable though.
                        I just saw that as well, and didn't think it was terrible. Really though, it's kind of ridiculous how a newspaper is trying to "solve a crime". I know it's because Crowe and Affleck are friends, but still seemed ridiculous to me.

                        Other than that, it was enjoyable, but like you said pretty predictable.

                        Comment


                        • In Bruges is ******* fantastic. Just caught it for the second time on HBO and loved it even more than I did the first time. Awesome movie n I love Gleesons last scene.

                          ^A Bonekrusher production^
                          #15
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            In Bruges is ******* fantastic. Just caught it for the second time on HBO and loved it even more than I did the first time. Awesome movie n I love Gleesons last scene.
                            You're not kidding...That movie was quietly one of the best action flicks of the year (opinion). Collin Farrel is becoming one of my favorite actors.

                            Anyways, what's good this weekend? Fantastic Mr. Fox, Brothers, Pirate Radio, anything better? I wanna see one, but not sure which.

                            Comment


                            • PSH is always good. So Pirate Radio.

                              Comment


                              • Wes Anderson is always good, and the DVDrip for Radio has been on the internet for months...Go Fox!

                                And In Bruges was most definitely not an action movie.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information