Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Wes Anderson is always good, and the DVDrip for Radio has been on the internet for months...Go Fox!

And In Bruges was most definitely not an action movie.
    it had like less action than anything else lol

Comment

• In Bruges = Dark Comedy/Drama

Comment

• I think I'm going to give Seven Pounds a chance tonight it is pretty much the only thing I haven't seen that is going to be on.

Comment

• Seven Pounds was meh. I knew the ending like 20 minutes in.

Comment

• I can't deal with commercials tonight I just can't I'm watching something on a movie channel and that is all there is to it...

Comment

• I heard alot of bad things about seven pounds when it came out, and then my roommate wouldnt shut up about how awesome it was and how it was some sort of crime to not have seen it. I just figure its him being really stupid as he also thinks hancock was an amazing movie as well. Plus some D bag already ruined the ending to seven pounds for me, so not alot of incentive for me to check it out. Also, Ninja Assassin was awful, just not good at all. I expected at the very least some cool fight scenes and I was even disappointed with those.

Oh and the new italian job is on, and despite the cast, I really have never cared too much for this movie at all. Wow im a negative nancy today.
              Last edited by Jvig43; 12-02-2009, 07:17 PM.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Marky Mark>>>>>You
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• "49 films that will define 2010"

http://www.totalfilm.com/features/th...ll-define-2010

Comment

• Im watching Fight Club for a report. Still just as good as ever.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Gonna watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for the first time in like 2 hours. It better be as good as everyone says it is!

Comment

• Whoa. Whoa.
                        How did I not know about Predators?

And why is it's cast so unmanly, outside of Danny Trejo?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          Whoa. Whoa.
                          How did I not know about Predators?

And why is it's cast so unmanly, outside of Danny Trejo?
                          Seriously. Topher Grace ruins movies.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• List lacks some serious Youth in Revolt. Also one year til Pilgrim!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Also, Ninja Assassin was awful, just not good at all. I expected at the very least some cool fight scenes and I was even disappointed with those.
                              Same here. I wasn't expecting a good, thought provoking movie.. and it still let me down.

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Oh and the new italian job is on, and despite the cast, I really have never cared too much for this movie at all. Wow im a negative nancy today.
                              I didn't like the new Italian Job at all. The original is a lot better but I don't remember being that fond of it, either.

Comment

• Pilgrim, Toy Story 3, and Paul are the ones I was most excited for.

Mottola and Wright might be my two favorite comedy directors at the moment. And Toy Story 3 is already the best thing ever.

Hooray for less-than-serious movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information