No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have heard that Boondock Saints 2 was horrible. I wouldn't say I am shocked.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
      Pilgrim, Toy Story 3, and Paul are the ones I was most excited for.

Mottola and Wright might be my two favorite comedy directors at the moment. And Toy Story 3 is already the best thing ever.

Hooray for less-than-serious movies.
      Between you not mentioning Iron Man 2 in this and trashing Clerks 2, it has not been a good day for you my friend.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Iron Man 2 is gunna kick all kinds of ass. War Machine and Sam Rockwell ftw.

Oh, and Scarlett as a redhead? Hell yes
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Alright, Iron Man 2 is going to be awesome. Totally awesome. I am fully on board with that.

But Clerks 2 was awful. Just awful.

Comment

• War Machine <3 I need Iron Man on Blu Ray

Comment

• Inception is going to be awesome as well it looks like.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Alright, Iron Man 2 is going to be awesome. Totally awesome. I am fully on board with that.

I don't need your attitude in here sir.

And I agree GF, just because Nolan is perfect so far and the cast rules.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Pilgrim, Toy Story 3, and Paul are the ones I was most excited for.

Mottola and Wright might be my two favorite comedy directors at the moment. And Toy Story 3 is already the best thing ever.

Hooray for less-than-serious movies.
                  I will never be too old for Toy Story films. I don't care if I'm 40 and they do #10 Buzz's Ressurection, I will still be 1st in line...Something about the 1st one along with the N64 video games that make me look back and think of good memories.
                  Yes I'm straight.

Comment

Alright, Iron Man 2 is going to be awesome. Totally awesome. I am fully on board with that.

Awful? I'll settle on decent or "okay", but awful? Never. You porch monkey...No, no it's okay I'm bringing it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I don't need your attitude in here sir.

And I agree GF, just because Nolan is perfect so far and the cast rules.
                      Yeah pretty much how I feel about it. Is it an original screenplay or adapted?
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Am I tarded for not getting a boner over superhero movies? :(

Comment

• Just watched High Fidelity for the first time and I'm pretty sure it just vaulted into my top ten. I'm tempted to watch it again right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                            Just watched High Fidelity for the first time and I'm pretty sure it just vaulted into my top ten. I'm tempted to watch it again right now.
                            Great movie. John Cusack is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                              Just watched High Fidelity for the first time and I'm pretty sure it just vaulted into my top ten. I'm tempted to watch it again right now.
                              Tis #4 on my all time top 10, and every time I watch it it climbs higher. Such a fantastic movie and a very poignant study of relationships from a male's point of view for a change.
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Also, AV Club's 20 Best performances of the decade. Definitely some I dont agree on.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-b...e-00s,35851/1/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information