No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So just re-watched Wag the Dog again, what a great ******* movie and cast. I think 13 might be a little too low for how awesome this movie is.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• if you havent watched the trailer for Book of Eli yet you need to.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi862650905/

Comment

• who else is pumped about Inception?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          who else is pumped about Inception?
          I know Brodeur and I are.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• i just watched the 6 minute promo for The Killer Inside Me and it looks flat out amazing.

Comment

• http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-b...the-00s,35931/

AV Club's top 50 of the decade. Just starting reading it but Gerry over Oldboy is a horrible start since Gerry is the most boring movie of all time.

EDIT: Where the **** is all this love for The New World coming from?
              Last edited by Brodeur; 12-03-2009, 02:04 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• How about The Social Network? Eisenberg and Timberlake in a movie about Facebook directed by Fincher. Inception looks interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                  How about The Social Network? Eisenberg and Timberlake in a movie about Facebook directed by Fincher. Inception looks interesting...
                  Anything done by Fincher always has my eye. I believe Aaron Sorkin wrote the screenplay for that as well so that just adds another dimension.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-b...the-00s,35931/

AV Club's top 50 of the decade. Just starting reading it but Gerry over Oldboy is a horrible start since Gerry is the most boring movie of all time.

EDIT: Where the **** is all this love for The New World coming from?
                    While I like this list better then the TONY one, when the **** did 25th Hour become such a good movie? I love Ed Norton but damn.

And The New World as well. Wtf.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Also, AV Club's 20 Best performances of the decade. Definitely some I dont agree on.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-b...e-00s,35851/1/
                      They did get #1 right though... also, saw this to the side:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/pt-an...-action,35944/

PTA and PSH.... hell yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        I know Brodeur and I are.
                        add me to that list

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/11/23/...-intervention/

This is just awesome.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

While I like this list better then the TONY one, when the **** did 25th Hour become such a good movie? I love Ed Norton but damn.

And The New World as well. Wtf.
                            You should watch it again. Quite the fantastic film it is

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              You should watch it again. Quite the fantastic film it is
                              I own the DVD, and I understand its a good movie, but I dont think it would make my top 50 from the decade. None of those lists had High Fidelity, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Sin City, Minority Report, In Bruges, etc. etc.

There are alot of movies that are better then it that I would have on that list.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I own the DVD, and I understand its a good movie, but I dont think it would make my top 50 from the decade. None of those lists had High Fidelity, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Sin City, Minority Report, In Bruges, etc. etc.

There are alot of movies that are better then it that I would have on that list.
                                In Bruges was one I'd expect to be on each list. Really surprised to see it absent. As for the 25th Hour, definitely is top-15 for me. Thematically, with its '02 release, does contribute to it's place on these lists however

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information