No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So 2012 is just horribly stupid. I couldn't even finished it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      Yes that is an image from Let the Right One In.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Shut the **** up Brody.

One day I'm gonna have a Vampire movie day!

It'll start off with Nosferatu. After that, Vampyr. I will then skip ahead about 75 years and watch Let The Right One In, and follow that up with THIRST, which just came out on DVD a couple weeks ago. Because Park Chan-wook is the ******* man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          Shut the **** up Brody.

One day I'm gonna have a Vampire movie day!

It'll start off with Nosferatu. After that, Vampyr. I will then skip ahead about 75 years and watch Let The Right One In, and follow that up with THIRST, which just came out on DVD a couple weeks ago. Because Park Chan-wook is the ******* man!

You forgot Blacula!

worker bees can leave
          even drones can fly away
          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Yes that is an obvious statement by Brodeur.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Yes that is an obvious statement by Brodeur.
              I always reply with messages like that to a post in this thread with just an image.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So a buddy and I went to Fantastic Mr. Fox (buzzed off of something), and basically laughed the entire way through...It's a hilarious movie that is really unlike any other movie out there.

As we left the theater, we saw that Brothers had just started in the theater next to us. We thought we'd stop in for a minute and ended up catching the whole movie.

If you really want to blow your mind, go watch the light-hearted "cuss" filled Fox and then contemplate suicide as you sit through mad as hell Tobey Maquire in Brothers...Seriously though, both were excellent.
                Last edited by Whistler6; 12-05-2009, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Watching live free or die hard for the first time, this movie just gets absolutely ridiculous towards the end haha

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yeah riding a jet while standing on it, is a tad ridiculous.

As for Star Trek, Bana is the man but, he wasnt that good in Star Trek at all. He's not a good yeller/screamer. The emotion just wasnt there, his character sucked. Other than that, I liked the movie. Not as good as I was hoping for but, it was good.

There were a couple of really great scenes. The fight on the drill with John Cho and the alien monster chasing Chris Pine to name a couple.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Yeah riding a jet while standing on it, is a tad ridiculous.

As for Star Trek, Bana is the man but, he wasnt that good in Star Trek at all. He's not a good yeller/screamer. The emotion just wasnt there, his character sucked. Other than that, I liked the movie. Not as good as I was hoping for but, it was good.

There were a couple of really great scenes. The fight on the drill with John Cho and the alien monster chasing Chris Pine to name a couple.
                      Trek was pretty awesome, and I had never watched the older show but how they wrote up the story line was just fantastic. I look forward to the sequels.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Went to see Up In The Air tonight. Great movie, as of now a definite realistic possibility for a Best Picture nod and win. Full Anna report to come tomorrow

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Alright, so none of my friends (myself included) have seen Pulp Fiction to this point. So about a month ago we made it a point to try and get it, and after 4 or 5 failed attempts to rent it, we finally got it. The problem is, with only ten minutes to go and the whole final diner scene just beginning, the movie stopped. We tried at least a half a dozen times to get it to show the final scene and then it finally went. Needless to say, I've never been through such a great ordeal to see any movie, but it was still pretty damn awesome.

Comment

• I dont think I'll ever get tired of watching District 9.

"Is that tear gas?!"
                            "No! It's cat food!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Keanu`s best movie is easily

Another good Keanu movie which is on right now...

Comment

• Taken would have been utter garbage if it wasn't for Liam Neeson. haha. It basically would have been, Death Sentence bad, pretty much.

Speaking of these two movies...you put them together and you have Mel Gibson's new movie, Edge of Darkness. Hooray for originality.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information