Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
    Another good Keanu movie which is on right now...

Yea dude, I loved the Mighty Ducks.

Wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Taken would have been utter garbage if it wasn't for Liam Neeson. haha. It basically would have been, Death Sentence bad, pretty much.

Speaking of these two movies...you put them together and you have Mel Gibson's new movie, Edge of Darkness. Hooray for originality.
      Taken is full of ass kicking awesomeness thanks for Liam Neeson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
        So a buddy and I went to Fantastic Mr. Fox (buzzed off of something), and basically laughed the entire way through...It's a hilarious movie that is really unlike any other movie out there.

As we left the theater, we saw that Brothers had just started in the theater next to us. We thought we'd stop in for a minute and ended up catching the whole movie.

If you really want to blow your mind, go watch the light-hearted "cuss" filled Fox and then contemplate suicide as you sit through mad as hell Tobey Maquire in Brothers...Seriously though, both were excellent.
        Quoting my own post, lame I know, but I had a messed up dream last night involving Tobey Maguire...And I woke up literally sweating worried there was someone in my apartment.

Comment

• I really want to see Brothers

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I really want to see Brothers
            Your wish is my command..

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              I really want to see Brothers
              Pretty solid Movie. I saw it last night.

Comment

• I just watched Up and I'm not ashamed to admit that there were tears. Great movie. Kind of depressing for Disney/Pixar, but good.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  Went to see Up In The Air tonight. Great movie, as of now a definite realistic possibility for a Best Picture nod and win. Full Anna report to come tomorrow
                  I really really want to see that movie. I'm thinking about driving to Dallas to see it because I don't feel like waiting for Christmas. I think it looks fantastic.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Brothers was good. 8/10 on my arbitrary scale.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      Brothers was good. 8/10 on my arbitrary scale.
                      I was really impressed. Toby Maguire actually pulls it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Went to see Up In The Air tonight. Great movie, as of now a definite realistic possibility for a Best Picture nod and win. Full Anna report to come tomorrow
                        I want to see Up In the Air so badly. Dammit. Do want.

worker bees can leave
                        even drones can fly away
                        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• That's not the type of movie, I want to rush out and see, especially not in theatres...but that's just me. Plus, I've never been a big Clooney fan. Some of his latest works have been some of the most boring movies, I've ever seen. Syriana, Michael Clayton, Leatherheads, the Good German, off the top of my head. bleh. Clooney tends to be a red flag for me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Up In The Air was filmed in St. Louis!

That's kind of cool.......I think......what? no it's not? ok **** my bad.

Comment

• Watched Zombieland last night and absolutely loved it. Eisenberg was funny (albeit Cera-esqua) as was Woody Harrelson. Emma Stone was Gorgeous.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                That's not the type of movie, I want to rush out and see, especially not in theatres...but that's just me. Plus, I've never been a big Clooney fan. Some of his latest works have been some of the most boring movies, I've ever seen. Syriana, Michael Clayton, Leatherheads, the Good German, off the top of my head. bleh. Clooney tends to be a red flag for me.
                                You need to see Fantastic Mr. Fox. It's Clooney, but animated in a completely different way than any other movie out there. A lot funnier than I ever expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information