Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
    Honestly, I feel both 500 Days of Summer and Moon are over-rated to hell around here. Both were solid flicks, but neither impressed me at all. I doubt I'll ever watch either film again.
    Well this only further proves that your country has awful taste. HA!
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
      Did Bourne ever kill a sheik to get his daughter back? Didn't think so.
      Did Mills ever use a magazine to destroy someone? Didn't think so.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
        Honestly, I feel both 500 Days of Summer and Moon are over-rated to hell around here. Both were solid flicks, but neither impressed me at all. I doubt I'll ever watch either film again.
        I can't speak for Moon because I haven't seen it yet, although I will watch it without expectations of it being the best movie of the year due solely to the hard-on APS gets whenever he sees Sam Rockwell, much less when he's in an astronaut suit. But 500 Days of Summer I thought was a very good movie because instead of most romantic comedies, it was very realistic and feels like something you can specifically relate to throughout much of it. However, there are movies I saw this year which I enjoyed infinitely more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
          I can't speak for Moon because I haven't seen it yet, although I will watch it without expectations of it being the best movie of the year due solely to the hard-on APS gets whenever he sees Sam Rockwell, much less when he's in an astronaut suit. But 500 Days of Summer I thought was a very good movie because instead of most romantic comedies, it was very realistic and feels like something you can specifically relate to throughout much of it. However, there are movies I saw this year which I enjoyed infinitely more.
          Sam Rockwell deserves a hard on every time he is seen. Hes that good.
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Indeed he is.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• I sat down a few days ago to watch the Bourne trilogy and came away unimpressed. I don't know what it was but I don't think they deserved the hype that they got.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                I sat down a few days ago to watch the Bourne trilogy and came away unimpressed. I don't know what it was but I don't think they deserved the hype that they got.
                Holy ******* ****...I thought I was the only one.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  I sat down a few days ago to watch the Bourne trilogy and came away unimpressed. I don't know what it was but I don't think they deserved the hype that they got.
                  I thought the first movie was pretty rad, but the next two fell sort of flat (not that they didn't have good moments, just they weren't great overall).

Comment

• Liars. Jason Bourne will kill you ************* in your sleep.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Jason Bourne should kill all three of you bastards. With a ******* shoe.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Psh. I've got Michael Westen protecting me. Westin>>>Bourne

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Jason Bourne is the ******* man. Matt Damon was just named Actor of the Decade the other day, saw it on IMDB. He will beat the living hell out of you with a god damn magazine then choke you out with a shoelace.

Hes also the best driver to ever take the wheel of any vehicle. All 3 movies have a wicked chase scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
                            Jason Bourne should kill all three of you bastards. With a ******* shoe.
                            I have a Klenex box, I'm ready for him.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Jason Bourne is the ******* man. Matt Damon was just named Actor of the Decade the other day, saw it on IMDB. He will beat the living hell out of you with a god damn magazine then choke you out with a shoelace.

Hes also the best driver to ever take the wheel of any vehicle. All 3 movies have a wicked chase scene.
                              Completely agree. Jason Bourne/Matt Damon is God.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                                I thought the first movie was pretty rad, but the next two fell sort of flat (not that they didn't have good moments, just they weren't great overall).
                                A great deal of people would tell you that the 3rd movie was the best. I loved them all. The 2nd wasnt exactly on par with the others but all three are great movies, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information